GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moving gardenias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/177632-moving-gardenias.html)

Trish Brown 07-08-2008 03:30 PM

Moving gardenias

I have a long-established Gardenia radicans about 70cm tall. The plant
is in a boggy situation and I thought to put it on higher ground with
better sun and soil to improve its chance of flowering. Is there
anything I need to be especially careful of in doing it?

SG1 07-08-2008 09:28 PM

Moving gardenias

Just responding to the headline. Are they like Triffads???

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
I have a long-established Gardenia radicans about 70cm tall. The plant is
in a boggy situation and I thought to put it on higher ground with better
sun and soil to improve its chance of flowering. Is there anything I need
to be especially careful of in doing it?

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --