Old 01-11-2008, 02:00 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Help Needed: Water Conservation

Hi, we are the Microbots. We are a third year FIRST LEGO LEAGUE team
from Cary, North Carolina, USA.

This year's competition is called Climate Connections. We are
researching the effects climate has on our local communities. Our
team has decided to focus on water availability and usage,
concentrating specifically on Cary, NC, USA and Brisbane, QLD,
Australia.

An important part of our project is to collect peoples’ opinions about
water conservation and water use from communities around the world.
Please take our 5 minute survey about water conservation by clicking
below.

http://www.water4tomorrow.org/

The survey is open from October 20 to November 3, 2008. In addition
to an overall goal of hearing from people around the world, we'd like
to collect responses from as many people as possible in the Cary and
Brisbane areas.
If you live in the Cary or Brisbane areas, please pass the word on to
your friends, families and neighbors/neighbours.

Thanks,
Randy