GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pot garden groups in CBD Melbourne (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/180348-pot-garden-groups-cbd-melbourne.html)

lilipili 17-12-2008 12:03 AM

Pot garden groups in CBD Melbourne

Hello, Does anyone know of any pot/container gardening groups
specifically for people living and growing their own food in CBD
Melbourne? I have successfully grown most of my food on a window sill
over the past 12 months and am interested in sharing this experience
and learning more from others who do this in their apartments. Thx :-)

Jonno[_18_] 17-12-2008 01:32 AM

Tomato leaf curl

http://tinyurl.com/69mtq3 See here about problem leaf curl...
I wondered after the heavy rain why my tomato leaves were curling up.
Dreading some virus disease. It appears to be due to too much rain.
I wish I could complain about too much rain.
Come on the rain. Do it again.
Tanks for that.