Old 24-12-2008, 10:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default rural couriers (was cheap lawn aeration)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:15:09 +0000, Jeßus wrote:

Aus Post cop a lot of flack, to be sure. Sometimes for good reason of
course.

Can honestly say that when we have used them for mail order sales, we have
never had a problem. Only ever had one idiot ring up and complain about
oder not arriveing and abuse SWMBO about it, then say "I'm fed up with
stuff being pinched from my mailbox"

Lol, if the silly bugger had been polite, his order would have been in
the post the next morning, but the rejoiner was "we are not responsible
for that" CLICK.
Old 29-12-2008, 02:11 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:55:18 +0000, terryc wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:15:09 +0000, Jeßus wrote:

Aus Post cop a lot of flack, to be sure. Sometimes for good reason of
course.

Can honestly say that when we have used them for mail order sales, we
have never had a problem. Only ever had one idiot ring up and complain
about oder not arriveing and abuse SWMBO about it, then say "I'm fed up
with stuff being pinched from my mailbox"

Lol, if the silly bugger had been polite, his order would have been in
the post the next morning, but the rejoiner was "we are not responsible
for that" CLICK.

Just as another example of the huge contrast between the couriers here
and Aus Post, I picked up a parcel sent from China this morning. From my
payment until I had the item in my hands - nine days - and that includes
the xmas break.

I also routinely recieve express post satchels from Victoria within 24
hours.

--
"Some days we don't let the line move at all. We call those weekdays"
Patty and Selma Bouvier, 1996

Aeration On The Cheap Lawns 8 29-10-2007 12:38 PM
other cheap rural papers will shout believably in bowls Sickly Canadian Teenager United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 04:26 PM
how Yolanda's rural teacher grasps, Charles recommends against clean, cheap caves Dumb Republican United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 04:18 PM
lawn aeration Celeste Evans Texas 1 30-01-2004 03:26 PM
Lawn Aeration, how many passes ? Ray Lawns 2 26-06-2003 07:56 PM