Old 16-01-2009, 11:32 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Some gardening safety tips...

"Jonno" wrote in message
Sounds kinky that.
I've been had, but never by a bull.
Can I watch? (grin!)

As soon as terric can show me those tan tits on the bulls, you can watch.

However, since I strongly suspect that you are expecting something more
exotic than hanging around in a paddock watching those bulls I have, I
suggest you bring suntan cream, a large hat and a very large water bottle.

"terryc" wrote in message

ACMA is less use tan tits on a bull.

Hmmm. As someone who has had lots of bulls, I've yet to see any tits on
a bull, tanned or otherwise. But it sure is something I'd like to see.

Old 17-01-2009, 12:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

Sounds like typical farm life. Nutrhing can get done in a hurry!
Life gets tedious dont it?(grin!)

"terryc" wrote in message

ACMA is less use tan tits on a bull.

Hmmm. As someone who has had lots of bulls, I've yet to see any tits on
a bull, tanned or otherwise. But it sure is something I'd like to see.

5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTERMANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOMEBUSINESS... Tonya Thompson United Kingdom 0 28-04-2009 02:30 PM
OT Halloween Safety Tips KenCo Ponds 2 30-10-2004 04:18 PM
OT Halloween Safety Tips KenCo Ponds 0 27-10-2004 05:50 AM
OT Halloween Safety Tips KenCo Ponds 6 03-11-2003 04:42 AM
child safety tips K30a Ponds 0 07-07-2003 08:20 PM