Old 13-02-2009, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

Default Ripening pears

"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
I solve these problems by walking away before posting a grumpy reply.
If I'm still feeling grumpy, I'd change my personal habits...
People do forget...
E's sorry! Now straighten out Farm1... (grin!)
He's now got three problems 1) his pears
2) his memory
3) You being grumpy in
some remote faraway place, god knows where. But he cares enough to say
sorry....
I only have one question Farm1 Do you want to be renamed GRUMPY?

No. I'd rather be Sleepy.

Yer gomnna get Dopey if youre not nice! or could be cursed by being
Sneezy....

But Dopey is already taken so I think I'll let you keep it.

Ok Youre cursed with Dopey...
Ya havent been nice lately....

But of course you obviously think that you've been as nice as pie. A
classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 13-02-2009, 12:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:

What about your pasture - have you had to agist your animals yet?

Not yet. We have just let them into a reserve area that I was irrigating
a bit (until the river stopped) so they are OK for now. We have had 28mm
of rain in the last few days and getting a little green flush. Right now
I am gambling that we will get more rain and build up some growth before
the weather turns - if not we are stuffed. They are all pretty fat so a
couple of good falls in the next few weeks will see us through.

Well good luck for the rain. We've had a wee bit overnight and it's
overcast and mizzling here ATM. I'd love to see a few days of steady rain.

Old 16-02-2009, 06:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
[...]

Of course I have been nice! I could have done worse and called you other
names.
I dont think that at all.
Some of us "avent" got a good memory, or forget about things.
As far as classical goes, that saying definitely goes back to the dark
ages...and could be showing your age...

Old 17-02-2009, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

In article ,
"Jonno" wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
[...]

Bwahahahaha.

I mean, a lovely parry. Do continue ;O)
--

Billy
Kleptocrats Behind Bars
Old 17-02-2009, 02:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jonno" wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
[...]

Nuh, I was ticking up for someone .
Emails can be so easy to miss, and those that write them, tend remember
writing them,
but if you havent seen it its so easy to miss or even forget.
Long winded replies are inclined to be forgoten
No need to be Grumpy.
Dopey or even tarry to parry thrust or try to make a farm1 bite the dust
He/She's quite sweet most of the time....
I still dont know what gender.

Billy
Kleptocrats Behind Bars

Old 17-02-2009, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

In article ,
"Jonno" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jonno" wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
[...]

Claims to have a husband. Around here, that's usually a female, but
the times they are a changin'.

She is sweet. She'll settle for a draw, but she won't lose. Just
you watch out for your groin.
--

Billy
Kleptocrats Behind Bars
Old 18-02-2009, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

[...]

Jonno said teasingly Wow watta woman!
I bet she's only 5ft 2 too...

Billy
Kleptocrats Behind Bars

Old 01-03-2009, 11:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message

Jonno said teasingly Wow watta woman!
I bet she's only 5ft 2 too...

If I was so short, I'm sure I'd tower over you.

Ripening pears FarmI Edible Gardening 21 01-06-2011 08:23 PM
Ripening pears Anne Chambers[_2_] Edible Gardening 2 09-02-2009 12:49 AM
Pears - Pears.jpg (0/1) Steve Newport Edible Gardening 1 26-06-2006 06:23 AM
ripening pears mark United Kingdom 3 24-09-2003 09:22 PM
Ripening schedule for pears? krm United Kingdom 1 01-02-2003 10:22 AM