GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Castillobonsai.net -Accessories for Bonsaika- (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/184683-castillobonsai-net-accessories-bonsaika.html)

Castillo Bonsai 12-06-2009 12:04 AM

Castillobonsai.net -Accessories for Bonsaika-

Hello all!

We are pleased to introduce to you our new on-line bonsai sto
CASTILLO BONSAI. We have very good prices in bonsai and prebonsai
trees, tools, ceramics, books, wires, soils, complements... all you
will need to the Bonsai growing you will find it in CASTILLO BONSAI.

We also have a very interesting section devoted to the auction of
trees, and other section devoted to resolve questions about the Bonsai
Art.

Our URL is...

http://www.castillobonsai.net

We deliver our products all around the European Union

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy it!

-CASTILLO BONSAI-