Old 26-06-2009, 02:42 AM
Registered User

Location: Queensland Australia
Default Yakka Plant

Hello Everyone,
My Son has 2 Yakka's with sucklings at the bottom of both Plants, I took 5 sucklings from one Plant and dipped them in Hormone Growth Powder ( not sure wether that was a good thing!) and Potted them, Does anyone know how long it will be before I can tell wether they have taken or not? or what signs to look for.
Thank You.
Auntie Em.
Old 26-06-2009, 04:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

--
Auntie Em

If they are like Dracaena's they will have roots in 8 weeks. Just don't have
the potting mix to wet.