Old 23-09-2009, 08:03 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Rain! Glorious rain!

We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing and
the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
right with the world.

Old 23-09-2009, 09:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing
and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
right with the world.

hm, she only gave me 17mm. what did i do wrong?!
kylie (who is nevertheless pleased to have got any at all!!)

Old 23-09-2009, 10:16 AM posted to aus.gardens

"0tterbot" wrote in message

We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing
and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
right with the world.

hm, she only gave me 17mm. what did i do wrong?!

You didn't hold your tongue right.

Old 23-09-2009, 11:12 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are
overflowing and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all
is right with the world.

I'm happy for you.

No I'm not. That was a lie. Something I said to be social. Like blaming
the dog when the guest of honour farts.

Actually I'm jealous.

David

Old 23-09-2009, 11:17 AM posted to aus.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
FarmI wrote:
We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are
overflowing and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all
is right with the world.

I'm happy for you.

No I'm not. That was a lie. Something I said to be social. Like blaming
the dog when the guest of honour farts.

Actually I'm jealous.

David

We had 37 mm on Monday night Almost up to average rainfall for the year

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

Old 24-09-2009, 08:50 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are
overflowing and the world looks washed and green.

If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all
is right with the world.

I'm happy for you.

LOL. When I clicked on your response, the above line was the only one
visible (till I scrolled down) and I said to myself "Yeah right!"

No I'm not. That was a lie. Something I said to be social. Like blaming
the dog when the guest of honour farts.

Actually I'm jealous.

Much better David. I've sat here as others have reported rain and been pea
green with envy at their good fortune. I certainly won't hold your envy
against you - been there done that too often. I've just bloody grateful
that we finally got a good dump. Himself said today that we should take a
pic now so that in January we can look at it and remember how green it was.
Don't think I'll go there as it'd be tortureing dumb animals.

Old 24-09-2009, 09:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

Dust thou jest Sir/Madam ?
Dust is all?
Maybe you needed the top soil!

Old 28-09-2009, 09:35 PM posted to aus.gardens

In article 4ab9c861$0$12711$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, ask@itshall said...
:
:We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing and
:the world looks washed and green.
:
:If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
:right with the world.

Here in N.E TAS:
223mm for August and 102mm for this month

Summer will be another matter, no doubt :\

Old 29-09-2009, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

As the tide is in, if you cast Tassie adrift youd be able to become a
mainlander.
As it is were getting all the drifters from tassie on that damn ferry.
We'd also welcome the extra water you tassies seem to squander on Bell Bay
Aliminum letting it run into the sea...

"Jeßus" wrote in message
In article 4ab9c861$0$12711$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, ask@itshall said...
:
:We got 51mm last night. the creek is running, the dams are overflowing
and
:the world looks washed and green.
:
:If I believed in a God I'd also add that she's in her Heaven and all is
:right with the world.

Here in N.E TAS:
223mm for August and 102mm for this month

Summer will be another matter, no doubt :\

Glorious day! Hamer Family United Kingdom 1 13-06-2009 05:13 PM
Glorious Weeds Jane Doe Garden Photos 1 03-07-2007 11:35 AM
Ginger, glorious ginger Zemedelec Gardening 3 17-11-2003 01:02 AM
Glorious Scented Clematis Janice United Kingdom 3 22-06-2003 12:32 PM