Old 13-11-2009, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Default Steve, Billy and others

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion
UFOs
Kennedy Assassinations
Mind Control
Aspatarme risks
The Evils of inoculation
...and on and on....

The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. That is just
boggling. But wait there's more. How about "The Hidden Knowledge Course".
Where is my robe and my athame? Where is my power-charged crystal, my
rabbit's foot, my car that runs on water...... Oh my goodness I must get
some laying on of hands before I faint.

"Conspiracy Theories Old and New" would be better. "Internet Hoaxes We Know
and Love" would be better still.

I probably won't be able to post much more as "they" will be on to me. They
can trace you through the ether you know. If in the next few days the
person posting under my name is all sweetness and light and agrees with the
last person who typed (no matter what they say) you will know "they" caught
me and fitted a mind control helmet. If you don't hear another word then I
am being vivisected out about alpha centauri somewhere.

Using this site as a reference for the risks of GMOs and the benefits of
seed saving is doing that cause no good at all.

David

Old 13-11-2009, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Charlie wrote:

..

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

David writes:

Look at the other articles:
The site is dedicated to Personal Growth Courses Oh wow. That is just
boggling. But wait there's more. How about "The Hidden Knowledge
Course". Using this site as a reference for the risks of GMOs and the
benefits of seed saving is doing that cause no good at all.

David

In the case of the People vs. Eco-fringe AKA ELFies, I rest my case.
and invite the "jury" to further review the bonus link on Deconstructing Web
Pages:

http://www.media-awareness.ca/englis..._web_pages.cfm

or

http://tinyurl.com/mjx2xv

Old 13-11-2009, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:47:10 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Do you always advocate for throwing out the baby with the bath water,
David?

Charlie

I am not saying that because so much of their stuff is wrong all of it
_must_ be wrong but why would you shlep through all that nonsense to get to
a few nuggets? It may be logically possible that everything they say about
GMO issues is well reasoned and supported by evidence and the waffle about
mind control etc can and should be safely ignored. But from the point of
view of winning hearts and minds using such a site as reference is not how I
would go about it.

If I wanted to choose an advocate for a particular point of view I would at
try to get one that was not showing such poor standards in presentation and
explanation of material and particularly did not repackage loony-tunes
issues for the sake of commercial gain. With supporters like that who needs
detractors.

David

Old 16-11-2009, 02:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion
UFOs
Kennedy Assassinations
Mind Control

See MKUltra. It didn't work but it ruined a number of lives.

--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm
Old 17-11-2009, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Snerk! I'd say this is a perfect site for discourse on the evils of
GMO.

I'd say that you haven't been introduced to the wonders of spliceosomes.
Strange proteins ( allergens) may end up being the biggest problem
with GMOs.

-Rick

Old 17-11-2009, 03:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Even a broken watch is right twice a day (analogue that is;O)

Old 17-11-2009, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

"Wildbilly" wrote in message

wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Rick

The Grand Shaman's omnipotent reply:

I'd say that you haven't been introduced to the wonders of spliceosomes.
Strange proteins ( allergens) may end up being the biggest problem
with GMOs.

The problem with us poor unwashed minions billy, is we didn't get picked to
be on the personal mission from God.
We don't have the tin foil hat advantage your eco-fringely squad does to see
all these evils as clearly as you portend.

But do keep defending this "site" as one of yours. I see you already used
potatoes as your anchor linkage and diversion.

Would anyone else like Kool-aid while we await the Mother ship?

If the Canadians can teach their HS students, you think we could at least
teach our adults.
http://tinyurl.com/mjx2xv

Old 17-11-2009, 06:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Wildbilly wrote:

Even a broken watch is right twice a day (analogue that is;O)

Pedant
Unless it's a European AKA "Navy time" watch/clock.
/Pedant

Old 19-11-2009, 06:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Came across this, and other links on the page, and found them very
well produced. Old news really, more detailed and more info, for
video production. Link to dangers of aspartame use and other goodies.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/vid...cally_modified

Thought you and Billy and a few others might find these educational
and.....other things.

For those who don't, ya' might want to start researching and thinking
about seedsaving.

Charlie

Look at the other articles:

Cold fusion

Unreproduceable
UFOs

Who knows?
Kennedy Assassinations

They didn't die from natural death
Mind Control

I'm sure that they are still working on it.
Aspatarme risks

How much methanol is good for you?
The Evils of inoculation

From adjuvants to Thiomersal, or sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate one
has to wonder about what is going into your body,
[...]

These films didn't arise from a single source. The BBC produced the
"Power of Nightmares", a film about the rise of the neo-cons. "The
Future of Food" is on sale at many organic grocery stores. The following
is a bibliography of major articles, research, and publications relevant
to the issues discussed in The Future of Food:
Books
Kimbrell, Andrew. Fatal Harvest: The Tragedy of Industrial Agriculture.
California: Island Press 2002.
Smith, Jeffrey M. Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government
Lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You're Eating.
Fairfield, IA: Yes! Books 2003.
Lappé, Marc, Ph.D. & Bailey, Britt. Against the Grain: Biotechnology and
the Corporate Takeover of Your Food. Monroe, ME: Common Courage Press
1998.
Fowler, Cary & Mooney, Pat: Shattering: Food, Politics, and The Loss of
Genetic Diversity. Tuscon, AZ: The University of Arizona Press 1990.
Charles, Daniel: Lords of the Harvest: Biotech, Big Money, and The
Future of Food. Cambridge, MA: Perseus Publishing 2001.

As for Media Censorship you need look no further than
http://www.projectcensored.org/ .

I can't speak to each of these subjects but I suggest that you make your
own inquiries, and make up your own mind, based on the facts that you
find, and not just dismiss them based on the fact that Cold Fusion was a
hoax.

Can we have a little critical thinking here?

Old 19-11-2009, 06:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

wrote:

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Well, we could just recommend that everyone rush out and rent the movie
at your local video store. Where else do you suggest that we look at it
for free? If the web site has wacky info, they probably are getting
credibility from posting "The Future of Food". I must admit that I
haven't been through the site, but then I have time constraints because
I have to work. Maybe you could go over the highlights of some of their
wackier assertions.

Old 19-11-2009, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,aus.gardens

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Wildbilly wrote:

Even a broken watch is right twice a day (analogue that is;O)

Pedant
Unless it's a European AKA "Navy time" watch/clock.
/Pedant

That would make it once a day then that it was right. So, would you say
that it was always wrong?