Old 29-11-2009, 08:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default regarding environmental matters.

On 29/11/2009 3:02 PM, FarmI wrote:
"David wrote in message

Unless you come up with much more substance I am not going to spend any
more time on this.

We're being trolled David and under a number of socks it seems. I never
thought I'd have to do it in aus.gardens but I've decided it's time for the
killfile.

It seems that the kill file would be appropiate.
The apricots wont get any better.
Sorry to confuse you two.
I use more than one computer. But at least Im not paranoid about killfiles.
Jest because I wont give in to crap.

Old 29-11-2009, 09:20 PM posted to aus.gardens

"David wrote in message

Unless you come up with much more substance I am not going to spend
any more time on this.

We're being trolled David and under a number of socks it seems. I
never thought I'd have to do it in aus.gardens but I've decided it's
time for the killfile.

It seems that the kill file would be appropiate.

I wont be killing anybody, I think you are genuine, that wasn't why I was
losing interest.

The apricots wont get any better.
Sorry to confuse you two.

Not a problem for me.

I use more than one computer. But at least Im not paranoid about
killfiles. Jest because I wont give in to crap.

I don't expect anybody to give in but I was hoping for a more reasoned and
fact-based discussion. A confused mix of anti-science and politics is not
going to provide that.

I think it's time to get back to apricots.

David

Old 29-11-2009, 11:02 PM posted to aus.gardens

Thanks for that little vote of confidence. I think.

You should realize that when it comes to science, and they are arguing
between themselves, its time a step back and to take a logical approach.
As I see it:
The tides in Tasmania are a constant.
The weather here, as in other places has been up and down, with extremes
always being in the news.
The ozone layer has not been able to be recorded until satellites came into
being, so we have no reliable data on a lot of issues, even with the Ozone
layer.
Ice bergs have been seen some 100 Kms of New Zealand. The first time since
1926. So its happened before.

Now we find that it appears numbers have been fudged to suit those who
benefit most.

I see a constant ebb and flow of climate conditions with ice ages, mini ice
ages all before modern man even started the industrial revolution
Don't you smell a rat too?
The Russian saying "trust but verify" comes to mind.
Einstein, when the Nazis tried to discredit him said of them. "They has
10,000 prominent scientists sign a piece of paper to
say the disbelieved his theory of relativity, If they had been right, it
would have only taken one."
The problem is, like myself, its hard for any of us to make a convincing
argument unless you are used to communicating science, and really well
educated and versed in the subject. So far its all been educated guesses
from me and scientists.
If you think I'm they're half baked, well I'm not the only one being like
this.
And if something doesn't sit right, its time to go over the figures and do
it again isn't it.
Have we the time? I think so.
The numbers disputing global warming being man made are coming in from
everywhere.
Even Global warming is being disputed.
Now a reasonable man would stand back and ask, what's really going on, or
should we let the politicians
take advantage of this situation and haul all of our asses over the coals by
excessive taxation, when it may not even help?
It lowers standards of living and allows immoral taxation.
And it seems it allows those who rule to stay there as it keeps them at a
financial advantage.
Could it be that the Chinese appear to be starting to run the world economy,
leaving America devastated financially? Even England is starting to back
this Global Warming" policy.

Instead of harshly criticizing me, look at what others are saying.
It called input and can be dismissed if it doesnt fit.
But all possibilities should be considered even when disposing of ideas that
dont completely fit.
Thisi s how you come to a complete picture.
Remember how people used to hunt witches.
How often was it related to property or influence.
Do you reckon human nature has changed?
You may want to do the right thing, but you could be wrong as youre all
fired up...
That sort of thing leads to blindness.

"David wrote in message

Unless you come up with much more substance I am not going to spend
any more time on this.

We're being trolled David and under a number of socks it seems. I
never thought I'd have to do it in aus.gardens but I've decided it's
time for the killfile.

It seems that the kill file would be appropiate.

I wont be killing anybody, I think you are genuine, that wasn't why I was
losing interest.

The apricots wont get any better.
Sorry to confuse you two.

Not a problem for me.

I use more than one computer. But at least Im not paranoid about
killfiles. Jest because I wont give in to crap.

I don't expect anybody to give in but I was hoping for a more reasoned and
fact-based discussion. A confused mix of anti-science and politics is not
going to provide that.

Its not anti science. Its real science I'm suporting.
Politics is always trying to sway science.
I hae recently help expose the science of measurement, as well as some
others, which features in revenue raising.
I won my court case, but the magistrate kept the status quo.
I was difficult there too because of facts.
But I was honest.