Old 15-02-2010, 03:40 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Mulching with hay bales...

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Old 15-02-2010, 05:28 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Fat lot of good that will do you, gutless.

Old 15-02-2010, 05:34 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

He changes monikas as often as others change undies.

Old 15-02-2010, 05:49 AM posted to aus.gardens

woka wrote:
FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Fat lot of good that will do you, gutless.

It is interesting that your first post to this thread and to this NG (at
least in recent times) should be of this nature.

I wonder is there any chance at all you might contribute something about
gardens? I wouldn't think so.

David

Old 16-02-2010, 12:12 PM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

He changes monikas as often as others change undies.

LOL. That is highly probable but luckily I seem to have unknowable depths
to my Bozo Bin.

25 year old bales of hay ok for mulch? [email protected] Gardening 9 01-07-2011 04:49 PM
mulching with hay harry United Kingdom 0 03-06-2011 09:28 PM
mulching with hay gardenlen[_2_] United Kingdom 0 03-06-2011 07:46 PM
Mulching with hay bales... PC Australia 17 11-02-2010 06:05 AM