Old 06-02-2010, 03:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Why CO2 cannot affect us by reducing Carbon limits.

I hope certain people, who have been arguing with me can now see why I
think this carbon trading and cap is a farce.

The sole support for AGW is the climate models, and the sole support for
the climate models with respect to CO2 is the forcing parameter. There
is no actual physical rational for the forcing parameter, because it was
simply contrived from the assumption that observed warming of 0.6°C was
due entirely to a 100ppmv increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration.
There was never any verification of this parameter either by theory or
observation. There is no justification for this parameter based on the
physical properties of CO2, because the molecular configuration of the
CO2 molecule precludes any significant effect from CO2 beyond a
concentration of 300ppmv, and the current concentration is 386ppmv.

What this means in laymans terms is:
even if we double the CURRENT CO2 concentrations, warming wouldnt double
triple or otherwise increase.
It stays the SAME as it is now. I can see that we cannot easily reduce
the carbon level.

If you go here, the site will explain mo

http://geoplasma.spaces.live.com/blo...0B2B!592.entry

I will try to get more info on it from the source of the information
when I have a moment.
It was easy enough: Here are some links....
I have done a google search so you can take your pick from all these
sources http://tinyurl.com/CO2-Contrived

The questions I ask is: By what level have humans increased CO2
Will it affect us greatly?
Is it possible to change these elvels with what these people are proposing
Why are some of the hiding emails? calculations? and other science when
there is need of justifying the increased tax levels? You'd be a fool
if you brought a car from a salesman if you hadnt seen it. The Climate
Change committee method needs explaining by proper means.
The term blinding us with science comes to mind. It wasnt just thought
up and has been happening for many ages.