Old 08-02-2010, 11:57 PM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Mulching with hay bales...

Extract form Sun Herald Australia

We may now have to put some hay bales around Holland...

"Funny how every mistake now coming to light is of the kind that tended
to make global warming scarier. You know, that the Himalayan glaciers
would melt by 2035, the Amazonian rain forests were extremely
vulnerable, the Antarctica would become too fragile even for dirty
shoes. And funny, too, how the IPCC boss cadged so many grants,
directorships and business deals as his IPCC hyped the dangers. (Just
read a fuller list of IPCC controversies here.)

Nor is that the only sceptical news from the Netherlands:

Dutch researchers reporting to Minister Cramer on Wednesday said
that global warming appears to be slower than had been assumed.

Dutch Environment Minister Jacqueline Cramer says she will no
longer tolerate errors by climate researchers. She expressed her anger
to Dutch researchers who presented their annual report on the state of
the climate on Wednesday.

Here’s Tony Abbott’s way out of the pinch of claiming to still believe
in dangerous man-made warming, yet blocking Rudd’s emissions trading
scheme. Surely there’s now so many scandals engulging the IPCC and its
science, that it’s mad for us to spend a single dollar more until an
inquiry - with sceptical scientists on board too - reviews all the
science we were once falsely told was “settled”.

Demand an inquiry now.

UPDATE

India goes even further:

India has threatened to pull out of the United Nations’
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and set up its on climate
change body because it “cannot rely” on the group headed by its own
Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr R K Pachauri…

In India the (IPCC’s) false claims (on the Himalayas) have
heightened tensions between Dr Pachauri and the government… In Autumn,
its environment minister, Jairam Ramesh, said that while glacial melting
in the Himalayas was a real concern, there was evidence that some were
actually advancing despite global warming…

(L)ast night Mr Ramesh effectively marginalised the IPC chairman
even further. He announced that the Indian government will establish a
separate National Institute of Himalayan Glaciology to monitor the
effects of climate change on the world’s “third ice cap”, and an “Indian
IPCC” to use “climate science” to assess the impact of global warming
throughout the country.

“There is a fine line between climate science and climate
evangelism. I am for climate science. ...” he said."

Arent we all for science, but accurate non political science, not the
one that encourages scientists to sell their soul for what appears to be
seasoned with deliberate support for something which can makes billions
of dollars for crooked organisations. Follow the money trail.......
Speed cameras? Scientists for sale stuff as well....Making billions all
over the world and doing quite nicely......
Old 09-02-2010, 01:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Give over on the hijacking

Filling up this NG with propaganda and using your waffling style where it
takes you 4 tries to say something is bad enough. Don't you think hijacking
on topic threads is taking it a bit too far? Are you that desperate for
attention? If you really want to go 10 rounds over climate change how about
posting to a NG where it is on topic. Try alt.global-warming.

David

Old 09-02-2010, 01:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Please vote here!!!

Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
Hay is important. We may need some soon.
I can be as annoying as you....
Lucerne is best...
I have to say things four or five times.
Its hard to explain it to you....
Letsvote on it
all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:08 AM posted to aus.gardens

"PC" wrote in message
Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
Hay is important. We may need some soon.
I can be as annoying as you....
Lucerne is best...
I have to say things four or five times.
Its hard to explain it to you....
Letsvote on it
all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's long overdue for you to STFU with your off topic
postings in this forum.

When it comes to climate change, you're a total bore but worse than that
you're a pea brained moron. You can be given cites time and time again that
should make you think about the issues involved but even if you do bother to
read them, the information and facts doesn't seem to penetrate your thick
skull because you have no capacity for critical thinking. You just ignore
anything that don't fit your agenda and will twist and turn anything so that
it does suit your agenda. You come back repeatedly with crap from websites
that can be discredited by anyone with even half a brain and able to use
google with any degree of competence.

While (most) of the rest of us are trying to make some sense of climate
change and how it may impact on us and on our families and on our gardens
and our lifestyles you are into full-on denial.

I don't care if you choose to be a denier but do it somewhere else. You've
become a total bore and you don't even have the decency to avoid the use of
sock puppets.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 9/02/2010 1:08 PM, FarmI wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You mean sites of course.

You just ignore
anything that don't fit your agenda and will twist and turn anything so that
it does suit your agenda.

I have no agenda excpt the truth.

You come back repeatedly with crap from websites

you show the sqame capacity..and are ill mannered at best.
that can be discredited by anyone with even half a brain and able to use
google with any degree of competence.

While (most) of the rest of us are trying to make some sense of climate
change and how it may impact on us and on our families and on our gardens
and our lifestyles you are into full-on denial.

No that int right either. Im not going to call you a moron. I have more
respect for people than that.

I don't care if you choose to be a denier but do it somewhere else. You've
become a total bore and you don't even have the decency to avoid the use of
sock puppets.

Denier? Heck no, I think the word is warming but some are pretending
they can do something about it. CO2 buildup wont change the temperature.
Its sad I have to explain once more Putting in two or three windows in
a house wil insulate it, but after a certai namount it wont change its
heating retention. ITS STAYS TH SAME.
Convince me that I'm wrong with the right science and I will apologise
and bare my bum on Bourke street Melbourne....
Why are you so worried that I use three compters with different names? I
never denied this

No I disagree, and havent resorted to name calling until some else did.
Your lack of research, shows clearly that youl'l believe what youre fed.

Ill put your vote as one.

David cannot vote.....

Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

PC wrote:
Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
Hay is important. We may need some soon.
I can be as annoying as you....
Lucerne is best...
I have to say things four or five times.
Its hard to explain it to you....
Letsvote on it
all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

Yes please!

I would be deeply grateful if you could possibly refrain from posting on
this topic.

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

PC wrote:
Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
Hay is important. We may need some soon.
I can be as annoying as you....
Lucerne is best...
I have to say things four or five times.
Its hard to explain it to you....
Letsvote on it
all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

Yes please!

I would be deeply grateful if you could possibly refrain from posting on
this topic.

OK two votes

Aye - neither side is going to convince the other and once it gets down to name calling, it's tedious.

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com
Old 09-02-2010, 03:19 AM posted to aus.gardens

wrote in message
[...]

No, I do not mean 'sites', I mean 'cites'!

Look the words up in a dictionary since you obviously don't know the
difference. Your failure to know the difference says exactly how illread
you are.

You just ignore
anything that don't fit your agenda and will twist and turn anything so
that
it does suit your agenda.

I have no agenda excpt the truth.

YOUR version of what YOU believe is the truth.

You come back repeatedly with crap from websites

you show the sqame capacity..and are ill mannered at best.
that can be discredited by anyone with even half a brain and able to use
google with any degree of competence.

While (most) of the rest of us are trying to make some sense of climate
change and how it may impact on us and on our families and on our gardens
and our lifestyles you are into full-on denial.

No that int right either. Im not going to call you a moron. I have more
respect for people than that.

You have so little respect for others that you do not, and will not, allow
them to have their own opinion or even a differing form of 'truth' than you
have on climate change. That is not a form of respect.

No I disagree, and havent resorted to name calling until some else did.
Your lack of research, shows clearly that youl'l believe what youre fed.

You have obviously taken no notice of what I have written on the subject.

Ill put your vote as one.

David cannot vote.....

Of course you won't allow David a vote, but that is irrelevant because
everyone here who has read your drivel for so long is fully aware that even
if everyone who posted here voted against your continued blathering, you
have no intention of stopping.

You've now become a waste of bandwidth and your trolling seems to have
overtaken any mild interest you once may have had in gardening.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:35 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

PC wrote:
Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
Hay is important. We may need some soon.
I can be as annoying as you....
Lucerne is best...
I have to say things four or five times.
Its hard to explain it to you....
Letsvote on it
all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

Yes please!

I would be deeply grateful if you could possibly refrain from posting on
this topic.

OK two votes

Aye - neither side is going to convince the other and once it gets down
to name calling, it's tedious.

Thank you well thought out...

Three votes.

There are cracks appearing all over the world, re climate change, and
its better we know about them. Cant some people handle the truth?
We are eventually going to be censored, by the Government that reckons
they should shut up dissidents. At least we can have a say here.
When people start calling each other names they have lost the plot...
If I've offended anyone I'm truly sorry, but then again, not for what
I've put before you. (My spell checkers been playing up once
again)...Cant those scientists get anything right? (grin!)

I'm not trying to influence anyone but are there any other votes for
this subject? Please I'm sinking! Help!!!
The water is rushing up over me... Oh I'm on a beach...How silly of me...

Old 09-02-2010, 07:13 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:19:36 GMT, PC wrote:

all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

AYE Drop it - if I want to read this stuff I will go to the
appropriate newsgroup. This isn't it.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 9/02/2010 6:13 PM, LindaB wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:19:36 GMT, wrote:

all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

AYE Drop it - if I want to read this stuff I will go to the
appropriate newsgroup. This isn't it.

That's not so many votes against. I thought I would have had a landslide
of against.
Having done a minor survey. the statistics tell me you're a small,
narrow close minded DHS friendship club, not worth bothering with.
As usual others for haven't bothered.
This is the end Goodbye cruel world...
Snif....
I'll bother ye no more.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

But before I go, a bit of prose.
Its all happened before.

SAID HANRAHAN by John O'Brien

"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
In accents most forlorn,
Outside the church, ere Mass began,
One frosty Sunday morn.

The congregation stood about,
Coat-collars to the ears,
And talked of stock, and crops, and drought,
As it had done for years.

"It's looking crook," said Daniel Croke;
"Bedad, it's cruke, me lad,
For never since the banks went broke
Has seasons been so bad."

"It's dry, all right," said young O'Neil,
With which astute remark
He squatted down upon his heel
And chewed a piece of bark.

And so around the chorus ran
"It's keepin' dry, no doubt."
"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
"Before the year is out."

"The crops are done; ye'll have your work
To save one bag of grain;
From here way out to Back-o'-Bourke
They're singin' out for rain.

"They're singin' out for rain," he said,
"And all the tanks are dry."
The congregation scratched its head,
And gazed around the sky.

"There won't be grass, in any case,
Enough to feed an ass;
There's not a blade on Casey's place
As I came down to Mass."

"If rain don't come this month," said Dan,
And cleared his throat to speak -
"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
"If rain don't come this week."

A heavy silence seemed to steal
On all at this remark;
And each man squatted on his heel,
And chewed a piece of bark.

"We want an inch of rain, we do,"
O'Neil observed at last;
But Croke "maintained" we wanted two
To put the danger past.

"If we don't get three inches, man,
Or four to break this drought,
We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
"Before the year is out."

In God's good time down came the rain;
And all the afternoon
On iron roof and window-pane
It drummed a homely tune.

And through the night it pattered still,
And lightsome, gladsome elves
On dripping spout and window-sill
Kept talking to themselves.

It pelted, pelted all day long,
A-singing at its work,
Till every heart took up the song
Way out to Back-o'-Bourke.

And every creek a banker ran,
And dams filled overtop;
"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
"If this rain doesn't stop."

And stop it did, in God's good time;
And spring came in to fold
A mantle o'er the hills sublime
Of green and pink and gold.

And days went by on dancing feet,
With harvest-hopes immense,
And laughing eyes beheld the wheat
Nid-nodding o'er the fence.

And, oh, the smiles on every face,
As happy lad and lass
Through grass knee-deep on Casey's place
Went riding down to Mass.

While round the church in clothes genteel
Discoursed the men of mark,
And each man squatted on his heel,
And chewed his piece of bark.

"There'll be bush-fires for sure, me man,
There will, without a doubt;
Old 09-02-2010, 09:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 9/02/2010 8:12 PM, Jeßus wrote:
In ,
said...
:
: Give over on the hijacking
:
:
:
:Youre right of course.
:But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
:Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
:Hay is important. We may need some soon.
:I can be as annoying as you....
:Lucerne is best...
:I have to say things four or five times.
:Its hard to explain it to you....
:Letsvote on it
:all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
:All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
:Thats democratic.

AYE.

Whilst your intentions may be good, what you're doing is basically
counter-productive to your cause. 99% of people already have (rightly or
wrongly) their minds made up on this (or any other) issue.

Of course, theres the other 1%...

BTW, I'll get back to the mulching thread replies when I get some time

I am genuine, but the facts seem to get in the way in this case.
Ever since Edison was going around electrocuting stray dogs using
Tesla's A.C. generating systems, when having shares in his own D.C.
organisation, this degradation of truth has been going on.
Tesla was seen as a crazy scientist, but he was right.
You know what kind of electricity we are using these days. A.C.
The News machine is still being misused.
I hope people will stop reacting with the knee jerk reactions, to the
dooms day people. The world needs change but not this sort of change..
Let your parliamentarians know what you want, and get them to do it.
Don throw taxes at something, when Queensland is exporting all our black
coal. Thats completely crazy..
I'm not a greenie nor do I support the boat people, but I do our own
people. And I say DO something about this government which has got it wrong.

25 year old bales of hay ok for mulch? [email protected] Gardening 9 01-07-2011 03:49 PM
mulching with hay harry United Kingdom 0 03-06-2011 08:28 PM
mulching with hay gardenlen[_2_] United Kingdom 0 03-06-2011 06:46 PM
Mulching with hay bales... Jeßus[_2_] Australia 34 16-02-2010 11:12 AM