Old 10-02-2010, 02:20 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Take me for a walk through your garden

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

;-)

--
Cheers,
Jeff
Old 10-02-2010, 05:52 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jeff wrote:

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.

;-)

Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.

The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jeff" wrote in message
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

erm, i'm not a man.
kylie

Old 11-02-2010, 08:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 04:52:27 +1100, "Rod Speed" wrote:

Jeff wrote:

I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any pretty
spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others company.

;-)

Dont bother with mine, its one hell of a jungle, quite literally.

The worst of the weeds are quite literally more than 10' high.

Growing marijuana among the tomatoes again? ;-)

Old 11-02-2010, 12:51 PM posted to aus.gardens

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in message
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

erm, i'm not a man.
kylie

There are enuf fairies at the bottom of the garden. We do not need a fairy
using his bottom in the garden!!!!!!!!

Old 16-02-2010, 09:52 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jeff wrote:
I'm visiting Australia later this year and would like to know of any
pretty spots where men who love gardens might enjoy each others
company.

;-)

--
Cheers,
Jeff

hahahahahah, good troll. you have caught a couple of beauties there.