Old 18-02-2010, 05:38 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Mildew on zucchinis,Treatment?

With all the recent rain and high humidty, some one has mildew on his
zucchinis. Recommended treatment(s) please.
Old 18-02-2010, 09:27 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Terryc" wrote in message
With all the recent rain and high humidty, some one has mildew on his
zucchinis. Recommended treatment(s) please.

pull em out

Old 18-02-2010, 06:08 PM posted to aus.gardens

is it powdery mildew terry?

if so there is a milk spary remedy on our remedies page you could try
need regular applications. also how long have the plants been
producing this is common when they are at the end of their productive
life. also for next season look to the planting position they do
better in well drained situation, and in full sun and lots of air
movent about them.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:38:28 +1100, Terryc
wrote:
snipped
--

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/
Old 19-02-2010, 12:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

gardenlen wrote:
is it powdery mildew terry?

Don't know. I'm plundering the collective wisdom of the group for
someone relatively local(Camden) and will pass on comments.

if so there is a milk spary remedy on our remedies page you could try
need regular applications. also how long have the plants been
producing this is common when they are at the end of their productive
life. also for next season look to the planting position they do
better in well drained situation, and in full sun and lots of air
movent about them.

I think the real problem is basically the three weeks of rainy weather
with very high humidty that we have experienced.

Production is apparently two a week, which they are happy with. Seemed
low to me.