GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   No Subject (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/191582-no-subject.html)

Sandra Bodycoat 19-05-2010 09:40 AM

No Subject

Oops I have planted everything straight out into my prepared vegie beds, so
I guess its good luck to me.

loosecanon 19-05-2010 12:38 PM

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
. au...
Oops I have planted everything straight out into my prepared vegie beds,
so I guess its good luck to me.

are you blonde?

Jonno[_20_] 19-05-2010 02:33 PM

"Loosecanon" wrote in message
. au...

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
. au...
Oops I have planted everything straight out into my prepared vegie beds,
so I guess its good luck to me.

are you blonde?

Be nice. She's in W.A.
Different strokes...
Theres always a first time for planting....
Read what on the packet Sandra....
ROTFL....

Sandra Bodycoat 20-05-2010 09:34 AM

Gee thats a bit presumptious..........I may be but I have a lot on my plate
at the moment . I get these great ideas & off I go.
But I am fortunate I have all of you experts to remind me to read the
packets

Jonno[_20_] 20-05-2010 12:03 PM

Dont take any notice Sandra.
Those that havent made a mistake havent made anything...
I "didnt" read on the packets once.
Then I figured it may save me time if i did.
We all get this busy, but when learning about plants, we have to realise
they come from all over the world and have used them to fit in with our
seasons.
They all have their habits. The little monsters take revenge and die if we
dont give them what they want.
Its a radical attitude....
Carrots unless they have the right moisture will play up badly at times.
Only use very fresh seed...