Old 08-06-2010, 02:38 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

My friends and I are planning to raise a vegetable garden in our own
plots. Fortunately, we stumbled into EzyVegies; wide information about
do it yourself raised garden beds and tips in growing a vegetable
garden. We decided to cultivate our vacant plots to save money for
food items. Since all of us are non-working moms, gardening will be a
good past time for us aside from saving much of the usual cost of
buying veggies at the supermarket. EzyVegies tackles about easy to do
organic gardening. To know more, you can drop by at http://www.ezyvegies.com.au/

Old 08-06-2010, 09:25 AM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:
Spam, I did not know it was a vege......

Why repeat the spam ? Twice....
--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

Old 08-06-2010, 11:49 AM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:
"Anne wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
Spam, I did not know it was a vege......

Why repeat the spam ? Twice....

Consistent?????

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia
anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

LOL - true!
My ISP either didn't show the original or my spam filters are working
but I found it amusing that just about everyone complaining about spam
quoted it without snipping

I've got two raised veggie beds, both waist-high (I cannot bend or
kneel), both made from scrap material: old railway sleepers & scrap
timber nailed together for one and old sheets of corrugated iron held
upright by star pickets for the other, costing nothing. I got a load of
soil from the local supplier, got the truckie to dump it in two lots
and we built the framework around the two heaps of earth and then
levelled it off..simple and very effective.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:46 PM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:
"Anne wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
[...]

Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get the
sons (3) to make them "proper" so I can continue to grow the odd crop. Will
use materials SWMBO brings home from the tip. Am not sure if I win or lose
with her trips though?????

Old 09-06-2010, 08:19 AM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get the
sons (3) to make them "proper" so I can continue to grow the odd crop. Will
use materials SWMBO brings home from the tip. Am not sure if I win or lose
with her trips though?????

Heh - my late husband was like that - it got to the stage where I wouldn't let him go to the tip without me
because he always came back with more than he took there.

Old 09-06-2010, 12:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get
the
sons (3) to make them "proper" so I can continue to grow the odd crop.
Will
use materials SWMBO brings home from the tip. Am not sure if I win or
lose
with her trips though?????

Heh - my late husband was like that - it got to the stage where I wouldn't
let him go to the tip without me because he always came back with more
than he took there.

You say that like its a bad thing

Mike

Old 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM posted to aus.gardens

Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"Anne wrote in message
SG1 wrote:

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com
Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get
the
sons (3) to make them "proper" so I can continue to grow the odd crop.
Will
use materials SWMBO brings home from the tip. Am not sure if I win or
lose
with her trips though?????

Heh - my late husband was like that - it got to the stage where I wouldn't
let him go to the tip without me because he always came back with more
than he took there.

You say that like its a bad thing

Mike

well......we did end up with an awful lot of 'stuff'....whoever has to clear up after I pop off will have a
job & a half !