GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from West Australia Premier ColinBarnett to Australia Mining Pioneeer Jean-Paul Turcaud SENT AS ACONFIDENTIAL NOTE TO THE SILENT MAJORITY (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/192066-triad-infamy-3-replies-west-australia-premier-colinbarnett-australia-mining-pioneeer-jean-paul-turcaud-sent-aconfidential-note-silent-majority.html)

Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology 09-06-2010 02:26 PM

TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from West Australia Premier ColinBarnett to Australia Mining Pioneeer Jean-Paul Turcaud SENT AS ACONFIDENTIAL NOTE TO THE SILENT MAJORITY

TRIAD OF INFAMY
Or, the 3 replies from WA Premier Barnett to Australia Mining Pioneer
Jean-Paul Turcaud

First answer

Premier of Western Australia
Our ref: 200908440/SE

Mr J P Turcaud
20 Avenue des Guiardes
17000 La Rochelle
France

Dear Mr Turcaud

I am in receipt of your correspondence of October 14, 2009

I note that the matter of the discovery of Telfer mine has been
considered by several Governments over the years and your latest
letter has resulted in further review of Governments files.

Although this review has not established a direct relationship with
the discovery of gold at Telfer, your important contributions to
mineral exploration in Western Australia have been recognized and are
on public record. I draw your attention to the Geological Survey
Report 97 (2005) which states " … in October 1970, prospector Jean-
Paul Turcaud was the first to discover mineralization in the area when
he found copper in gossanous outcrops" The report is available free of
charge from the departmental website ( http//www.dmp.wa.gov.au) under
Geological Survey of Western Australia, Products.

Yours sincerely

"signature"
Colin Barnett MLA
PREMIER

Second Answer

Premier of Western Australia
Our ref: 24-23772/NH

Mr Jean-Paul Turcaud
20 Avenue des Guiardes
17000 La Rochelle
France

Dear Mr Turcaud

Thank you for your letter dated 14 January 2010

I am pleased that you feel the Geological Survey Report ( GSWA Report
9, 2005) is affording you due recognition as being the first
prospector to report copper mineralisation in the Telfer area.

You may be aware that Bob Sheppard has recently written to me on your
behalf He indicated that he had some further suggestions for how you
may be recognised. I understand that Mr Sheppard intends to arrange a
meeting with the Director of the Geological Survey to outline his
ideas. I am sure that Mr Sheppard will keep you informed of any
developments.

Yours sincerely.

"signature"
Colin Barnett MLA
PREMIER

Third Answer

Premier of Western Australia
Our ref: 24-30878; 24-30432

Mr Jean-Paul Turcaud
20 Avenue des Guiardes
17000 La Rochelle
France

Dear Mr Turcaud

Thank you for your correspondence in which you have outlined your
views in respect to the events that led to the discovery of Telfer
gold deposit.

Mr Sheppard has chronicled events surrounding and following the
discovery in his book The Golden Rule. Readers of Mr Sheppard 's book
will draw their own conclusions concerning the extent of your
involvement in the discovery of the mineralisation in the Telfer area.

The issues you raise are primarily between you and private companies
or individuals , and in some cases, the passage of time has probably
erased memories of events. I am unable to offer any further
suggestions on how to progress this matter from the Government's
perspective and therefore, I do not intend to enter into any further
correspondence concerning your claims relating to the discovery of
Telfer.

Yours sincerely

Signature
Colin Barnett MLA
PREMIER

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 09-06-2010 10:31 PM

A crazy long term serial ratbag emerges again..

.... and generates a new killfile entry

David

PC 10-06-2010 01:47 AM

On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David

Youre so clever!

loosecanon 10-06-2010 12:59 PM

"PC" wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David

Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his opinions
to K.Rudd!

PC 10-06-2010 10:36 PM

On 10/06/2010 9:59 PM, Loosecanon wrote:
wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David

Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his opinions
to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.
There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.
Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.
Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.
(As an "open to opinion" old fart, I know)
Even the wind blows in all directions.
So change your politicians often....

SG1[_3_] 10-06-2010 10:51 PM

wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David
Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his
opinions
to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.
There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.
Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.
Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.
(As an "open to opinion" old fart, I know)
Even the wind blows in all directions.
So change your politicians often....

Some people do, at least more often than their underwear.

PC 10-06-2010 11:44 PM

wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David
Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his
opinions
to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.
There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.
Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.
Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.
(As an "open to opinion" old fart, I know)
Even the wind blows in all directions.
So change your politicians often....

Some people do,(Listen I suppose

at least more often than their underwear. Huh? What you saying ere eh?

terryc 11-06-2010 12:30 AM

wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David
Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his
opinions to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.

then goes onto contradict himself 2nd sentence on..

There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.

Last word is surfluous.

Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.

This implies that they are listened to and that raising their pension is
what the majority want. hmm, wonder why that failed for Little Johhny. he
did raise the pension, unlike Ruddles, who didn't raise the core pension
and changed the conditions for add on allowances.

What's you offer? 20%

Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.

You are absolutely right. You should get 1 vote per every $100K that you
have PAID income tax on. That would be a far fairer way to allow people
to vote. Lol, Kezza and others would have never voted.

Now, if you want to know what happens when kids get to run the show, just
look at the NSW government.

Anne Chambers[_2_] 11-06-2010 12:36 AM

A crazy long term serial ratbag emerges again..

terryc wrote:
snip

Now, if you want to know what happens when kids get to run the show, just
look at the NSW government.

I'd rather look at my garden ;)

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

PC 11-06-2010 07:53 AM

wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David
Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his
opinions to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.

then goes onto contradict himself 2nd sentence on..

There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.

Last word is surfluous. ,

you superfluous

Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.

This implies that they are listened to and that raising their pension is
what the majority want. hmm, wonder why that failed for Little Johhny. he
did raise the pension, unlike Ruddles, who didn't raise the core pension
and changed the conditions for add on allowances.

Only one issue, and he was pushed.

What's you offer? 20%

perhaps public service jobs for people who he want to keep working,
making some "physically"

capable slack asses out of centerlink and government offices...

Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.

You are absolutely right. You should get 1 vote per every $100K that you
have PAID income tax on. That would be a far fairer way to allow people
to vote. Lol, Kezza and others would have never voted.

Youre a bloody capatilist.
One vote for every year worked would be fairer.
But some years removed if you were a exploitician

Now, if you want to know what happens when kids get to run the show, just
look at the NSW government.

She being sabotaged by previous efforts.
She is OK, but its crap on her for saying speeding drivers get all they
deserve. only a few kilometers, but a hundred dollars in fines
Youre all being conned.

PC 11-06-2010 09:29 AM

wrote in message
On 10/06/2010 7:31 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
.... and generates a new killfile entry

David
Youre so clever!

I am rather happy the old fart is alive. Maybe he should voice his
opinions to K.Rudd!

No one takes any notice of old farts.

then goes onto contradict himself 2nd sentence on..

There's no point in listening to opinionated close minded pensioners.

Last word is surfluous. ,

you mean superfluous? We all make mistakes....
To which I replied to one of my acquaintances. Yeah. I know I saw your
wife...

Theyre only good for vote buying by raising their pensions.

This implies that they are listened to and that raising their pension is
what the majority want. hmm, wonder why that failed for Little Johhny. he
did raise the pension, unlike Ruddles, who didn't raise the core pension
and changed the conditions for add on allowances.

Only one issue, and he was pushed.

What's you offer? 20%

perhaps public service jobs for people who he want to keep working,after
65, getting some "physically"

capable slack asses out of centerlink and government offices...

Besides their time on this planet is limited.
Why should they have a say.

You are absolutely right. You should get 1 vote per every $100K that you
have PAID income tax on. That would be a far fairer way to allow people
to vote. Lol, Kezza and others would have never voted.

You're a capitalist.
One vote for every year worked would be fairer.
But some years removed if you were a exploitician

Now, if you want to know what happens when kids get to run the show, just
look at the NSW government.

She being sabotaged by previous efforts ar ruining the state..
She is OK, but its crap on her for saying speeding drivers get all they
deserve. only a few kilometres, but a hundred dollars in fines
You're all being conned. Revenue Tax on people who are set up for
entrapment by local state governments.