Old 20-06-2010, 08:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Will planter boxes work up against iron wall ?

wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 01:52:53 +0000 (UTC), terryc
wrote:

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.

The AUS is for AUStin in Texas! ;-)

Was a time so not long ago they thought it was there's. But it is nice when
someone from beyond these shores enlightens us.

Old 20-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryc View Post
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:43:54 +0000, PC wrote:

So the person is in Australia or south of the equator, perhaps as a
north facing wall would get very hot here.

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.
Thanks kindly for the responses, and I apologise for replying so late, and not making it clear where I am.

I'm in Australia. Northern N.S.W

Appreciate the advice. Sounds like it'll be too hot. I went to the markets today and was told a passionfruit vine would be able to handle it.

so I bought a couple of those and will affix gal mesh sheets to the shed, and have it climb on that. Try and soften the look of my shed, which to me, resembles an aircraft hanger.

thanks kindly
Jake
Old 20-06-2010, 11:13 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:38:04 +0000, PC wrote:

On 20/06/2010 11:52 AM, terryc wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:43:54 +0000, PC wrote:

So the person is in Australia or south of the equator, perhaps as a
north facing wall would get very hot here.

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.

You dont know our aus gardens very well. The pages are available world
wide.

I know that having used it (usenet) for over fifteen years years and at
times run a newserver or few.

But I guess the logic is there.

Well then stop guessing and STFU until you actually know what you are
talking about.

The name follows a fundamental naming convention in usenet for country/
location specific groups

This usenet provider carries over 30 "garden" groups, including a number
of country, state and city specific groups. I am sure it isn't all of
them.

Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#Organization

Though other logic may suggest overseas, as someone else did.

Sadly, either their ignorance and stupidity* and/or fundamental rudeness
by the scum that plagerise usenet to boost numbers at their private for-
profit site**.

* the sub forum clearly says Australia.

** In the private profit making forum, it is not made clear whether the
scum is sucking from or poking his messages into usenetunannounced.

Old 20-06-2010, 11:15 AM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.

The AUS is for AUStin in Texas! ;-)

Hey, that is my usual reply, but would you believe, when organising the
toast, I found out that there actually is an austin.gadening amonst 17
specific austin.* groups.

Old 20-06-2010, 01:51 PM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 20/06/2010 7:13 PM, terryc wrote:
[...]

Thats great now explain it to us humans.....

Old 20-06-2010, 02:35 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:51:04 +0000, PC wrote:

Thats great now explain it to us humans.....

OT, but which part?

Old 20-06-2010, 09:57 PM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 20/06/2010 10:35 PM, terryc wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:51:04 +0000, PC wrote:

Thats great now explain it to us humans.....

OT, but which part?

You better not, lest you cause some of the garden only people to get
upset at computer enlightenment, which this site isnt for.

Old 21-06-2010, 11:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

On 20/06/2010 9:51 PM, PC wrote:
[...]

STFU yourself btw YAAA

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 01:23 AM
Cedar Planter Boxes hoseman Gardening 3 12-06-2006 01:50 AM
Llex Crenata and Cedar Planter Boxes John Bamboo 0 21-10-2004 01:23 PM
LLex Crenata in Planter Boxes John Sanders Gardening 0 20-09-2004 05:03 AM
Planter boxes and ideas for limited space OhSojourner Gardening 4 25-04-2003 06:08 PM