Old 05-08-2010, 04:57 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Testing

I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:36 AM posted to aus.gardens

. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

Old 06-08-2010, 12:06 PM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message

. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

i'll second that but probably not squawking as much as you'd like. Still a
bit cold in WA to get inspired about gardening and winter weeds are not a
thrilling subject. The coming election just makes things more depressing!

Old 07-08-2010, 01:34 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

i'll second that but probably not squawking as much as you'd like. Still a
bit cold in WA to get inspired about gardening and winter weeds are not a
thrilling subject. The coming election just makes things more depressing!

Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but if the
polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott government, we'll all
be driven to avoidance of the news and have to spent our entire lives
outside in the garden.

I'm currenlty waiting ofr the sun to get high enough in the sky to through
some sun on where I want to work. It's bitterly cold without sun on the
back but once it's sunny where I'm working, it's quite glorious.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:05 AM posted to aus.gardens

On 07/08/10 09:34, FarmI wrote:
Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but if the
polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott government, we'll all
be driven to avoidance of the news and have to spent our entire lives
outside in the garden.

So what you're saying is that Abbott in government will encourage all of
us to get out in the garden. That will be good for our health (exercise
AND better fruit and veggies), the environment (fewer food miles) and
our stress levels. Wow, Abbott has the ultimate policy and he doesn't
even know it .

Lionel

Old 07-08-2010, 12:59 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Lionel" wrote in message
On 07/08/10 09:34, FarmI wrote:
Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but if
the
polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott government, we'll
all
be driven to avoidance of the news and have to spent our entire lives
outside in the garden.

So what you're saying is that Abbott in government will encourage all of
us to get out in the garden. That will be good for our health (exercise
AND better fruit and veggies), the environment (fewer food miles) and our
stress levels. Wow, Abbott has the ultimate policy and he doesn't even
know it .

Lionel

Don't tell SWMBO or we will both out in the garden with the dogs no matter
the temp. Going for a nice subtropical 0-18 for the morrow.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:30 PM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message

"Lionel" wrote in message
On 07/08/10 09:34, FarmI wrote:
[...]

It was bloody hot here on Atherton Tablelands for a while today. I was
digging out bloody shamrocks - don't tell the Irish, but I hate the buggers.
It was bloody hotter when I was walking in the mountains to repair a
geocache, but that's a different story.
Cheers,
Dan

Old 08-08-2010, 12:36 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

i'll second that but probably not squawking as much as you'd like.
Still a bit cold in WA to get inspired about gardening and winter
weeds are not a thrilling subject. The coming election just makes
things more depressing!

Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but
if the polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott
government, we'll all be driven to avoidance of the news and have to
spent our entire lives outside in the garden.

Why is it that the choice is not which is best but which is least worst?

David
Old 08-08-2010, 06:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

i'll second that but probably not squawking as much as you'd like.
Still a bit cold in WA to get inspired about gardening and winter
weeds are not a thrilling subject. The coming election just makes
things more depressing!

Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but
if the polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott
government, we'll all be driven to avoidance of the news and have to
spent our entire lives outside in the garden.

Why is it that the choice is not which is best but which is least worst?

David

The only thing is Mr Abbottttt has a voice that can be listened to. Ms
GillHard is the champion of the nasal drone, and her arse is toooo big.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

As their speeches are nothing but glittering generalities what matter the
tone used to deliver them.

I wonder if you would have ever said (for example) Kim Beazley's arse was
too big? Did the fact that it was make any difference to his suitability to
be prime minister?

David

Old 08-08-2010, 08:08 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Kim was cuddly Julia is just too hard on the eyes & ears.
Some like 'em that way not I.....

Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
"SG1" wrote in message
. ..
I think the service has dropped off the perch.

Na still squawking

i'll second that but probably not squawking as much as you'd like.
Still a bit cold in WA to get inspired about gardening and winter
weeds are not a thrilling subject. The coming election just makes
things more depressing!

Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but
if the polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott
government, we'll all be driven to avoidance of the news and have to
spent our entire lives outside in the garden.

Why is it that the choice is not which is best but which is least worst?

Yeah. Rather depressing. It's a pity that Mr Micro-Manager didn't get the
push rather earlier. We might then have been able to see what the current
lot of Ministers is capable of (if anything at all). As it is, we're voting
in the dark.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

"atec77" wrote in message
On 9/08/2010 3:33 PM, FarmI wrote:
"David wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message
"FarmI"ask@itshall be given wrote in message
. ..
[...]

When there is a change of federal govco the hidden debt will I expect
cause heart attacks in the general populace

I doubt it.

What really irks me is the labor arsehole ensconced here ****ing away
almot 800k on sfa and not being concerned

All politicians are arseholes - the only difference is the degree of
arseholeness.

Having met them all in my small, unimportant, casual job, I get to see them
when they don't feel the need to smile and be impressive. From my worm's
eye view of them, I'd say that the worst arseholes are the Libs and boy are
there some real scum bags in that Party!!! Far more than amongst the Labor
lot which also has it's fair share.

pH testing sw United Kingdom 2 02-06-2003 07:08 PM
water testing, and a chemistry lesson rnj Freshwater Aquaria Plants 41 20-04-2003 07:23 AM
soil testing R B North Carolina 3 17-03-2003 05:32 PM
water testing Greg Dalton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 22-02-2003 11:48 PM
Soil testing kits Pat Kiewicz Edible Gardening 5 24-01-2003 01:18 AM