Old 27-08-2010, 10:58 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Ping David

In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is coming to Oz
and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld between No 25 through to
Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full reimbursement for
farmers, primary producers and their families (whatever that means).

Old 28-08-2010, 12:41 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is coming
to Oz and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld between No 25
through to Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full
reimbursement for farmers, primary producers and their families
(whatever that means).

Thanks, who is organising it?

David
Old 28-08-2010, 10:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is coming
to Oz and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld between No 25
through to Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full
reimbursement for farmers, primary producers and their families
(whatever that means).

Thanks, who is organising it?

This bunch apparently:
http://www.regenag.com/

Old 29-08-2010, 12:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is coming
to Oz and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld between No 25
through to Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full
reimbursement for farmers, primary producers and their families
(whatever that means).

Thanks, who is organising it?

This bunch apparently:
http://www.regenag.com/

The nearest course is at Mudgee and it's $750, which with the travel and
overnight stay puts it out of my reach. Maybe he will do a book.

David

Old 29-08-2010, 10:05 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is coming
to Oz and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld between No 25
through to Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full
reimbursement for farmers, primary producers and their families
(whatever that means).

Thanks, who is organising it?

This bunch apparently:
http://www.regenag.com/

The nearest course is at Mudgee and it's $750, which with the travel and
overnight stay puts it out of my reach. Maybe he will do a book.

I checked out the FarmReady approval bit. If you can qualify as a farmer,
that would cover the costs.

Old 29-08-2010, 11:02 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
In case you are interested:

Bought Earth Garden mag today and notice that Joel Salatin is
coming to Oz and will give workshops in ACT, NSW, Vic and Qld
between No 25 through to Dec 11.

The ad says that its FarmReady approved and there is full
reimbursement for farmers, primary producers and their families
(whatever that means).

Thanks, who is organising it?

This bunch apparently:
http://www.regenag.com/

The nearest course is at Mudgee and it's $750, which with the travel
and overnight stay puts it out of my reach. Maybe he will do a book.

I checked out the FarmReady approval bit. If you can qualify as a
farmer, that would cover the costs.

Thanks, I will look into it, I am not a primary producer for tax purposes
but who knows. I'll find out. The local council does subsidise many
courses similar to this so they might possibly come to the party in some way
too.

ping David Hill Sacha United Kingdom 6 02-08-2013 04:34 PM
Ping David H-S FarmI Edible Gardening 2 28-06-2011 07:32 AM
Ping David Hare-Scott FarmI Edible Gardening 1 31-12-2010 03:50 AM
OT - Climate change: ping jonno and David anm Australia 6 13-01-2010 12:20 PM
ping: David Ross [email protected] Gardening 1 24-03-2009 03:29 PM