Old 05-09-2010, 03:22 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default My mineral deficiencies are all cured

On a beautiful spring day I was giving my citrus trees some trace element
supplement dissolved in water. It was mixed in a large plastic tub which I
was carrying from tree to tree. The handle snapped off, the tub hit the
ground and the contents sprayed straight up and all over me. No need for
iron, zinc, copper, manganese or any other dietary supplement for me now.

David

Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
On a beautiful spring day I was giving my citrus trees some trace element
supplement dissolved in water. It was mixed in a large plastic tub which
I was carrying from tree to tree. The handle snapped off, the tub hit the
ground and the contents sprayed straight up and all over me. No need for
iron, zinc, copper, manganese or any other dietary supplement for me now.

David

Wow i hope bromide wasn't in that mix or no nighttime activities for you!

Old 08-09-2010, 06:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
On a beautiful spring day I was giving my citrus trees some trace element
supplement dissolved in water. It was mixed in a large plastic tub which
I was carrying from tree to tree. The handle snapped off, the tub hit the
ground and the contents sprayed straight up and all over me. No need for
iron, zinc, copper, manganese or any other dietary supplement for me now.

LOL

Glad to hear that you are now losing that pale yellowing betweent he veins
:-))

But those sodding tubs and their sodding handles!!!! They give me the shits
those things do! No way in the world should they be called "Tough Tubs"
given how appallingly weak and pathetically easy they are to break. I've
been using 2 very large black plastic planting pots that once held trees in
them once upon a time. I must have used these pots for at least 15 years to
hold all of my garden weeding and they are as good as new. Those bloody
Tough Tubs seem to only last aobut 12 months if that. Last time I bought
one I wrote the date on is so I can check how long it really does last.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:45 AM posted to aus.gardens

u...
[...]

SWMBO tried to cure her Clover & Bindi killer defs the other day. The
sprayer blew up just as she finished pumping it up. Annoyed does not come
close.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

"SG1" wrote in message

u...
[...]

:-)) I heard the explosion from here.