GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Possum versus oranges (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/197800-possum-versus-oranges.html)

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 29-05-2011 05:28 AM

Possum versus oranges

My oranges have been ripening over the last few weeks and I was
looking forward to freshly squeezed juice. There are quite a few and
the plan was to leave them on the tree and pick a bucket or so as
needed. Then I found some on the grass with neat round holes chewed
in the side and no flesh. Looks like they will have to go in the
spare fridge instead.

I hope dear son-in-law learns to shoot his new rifle soon. It has
rubber bullets of course.

loosecanon 29-05-2011 03:20 PM

Possum versus oranges

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
My oranges have been ripening over the last few weeks and I was
looking forward to freshly squeezed juice. There are quite a few and
the plan was to leave them on the tree and pick a bucket or so as
needed. Then I found some on the grass with neat round holes chewed
in the side and no flesh. Looks like they will have to go in the
spare fridge instead.

I hope dear son-in-law learns to shoot his new rifle soon. It has
rubber bullets of course.

Rats here leave similar holes!

[email protected] 29-05-2011 10:25 PM

Possum versus oranges

On Sun, 29 May 2011 22:20:25 +0800, "Loosecanon" wrote:

My oranges have been ripening over the last few weeks and I was
looking forward to freshly squeezed juice. There are quite a few and
the plan was to leave them on the tree and pick a bucket or so as
needed. Then I found some on the grass with neat round holes chewed
in the side and no flesh. Looks like they will have to go in the
spare fridge instead.

I hope dear son-in-law learns to shoot his new rifle soon. It has
rubber bullets of course.

Rats here leave similar holes!

One shot Ratsak works on both rats and possums.

SG1[_3_] 29-05-2011 10:41 PM

Possum versus oranges

wrote:

My oranges have been ripening over the last few weeks and I was
looking forward to freshly squeezed juice. There are quite a few and
the plan was to leave them on the tree and pick a bucket or so as
needed. Then I found some on the grass with neat round holes chewed
in the side and no flesh. Looks like they will have to go in the
spare fridge instead.

I hope dear son-in-law learns to shoot his new rifle soon. It has
rubber bullets of course.

Rats here leave similar holes!

One shot Ratsak works on both rats and possums.

So does 1 shot, "lead poisoning".