GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening OZ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/203539-gardening-oz.html)

Anderson0 19-11-2012 10:45 AM

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!

Anderson0 21-11-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anderson0 (Post 973081)
Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!

gold coast tile cleaning

Peter Jason 11-01-2013 01:21 AM

Gardening OZ

On Sun, 13 May 2012 16:14:14 +1000, "SG1"
wrote:

Is there anyone out there whoactually likes the walking shag pile carpet
that now heads the show???? I have turned off......

......... I always use a PVR for TV and so I can
always avoid the hairy gypsy-Gurus.

They're swarming on TV now; what with endless
contrived cooking shows, travelogues (blond
bimbos), and history lectures from Egypt to
British coasts in which the talking head and the
arm-waving Robbie the Robot effectively blocks the
screen with its huge mug.

What a rip off: behind all these bright
technicolored "shows" lurk clever marketeers using
the latest techniques to open the wallets. Does
it ever rain on these shows? The sun always
shines and the mug always smiles.

In the good old days we had Jesus & Paul of
Tarsus; and so on and on it goes....

Jasper32 28-03-2013 09:01 AM

Hello all, I wanted to know that i have pest attack in my garden and i don't know who are they. They are sticky, creepy little monsters and i don't know from where they come to my garden... I hate using poison in my garden so that tell me the best way to control these monsters

Jasper32 05-04-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper32 (Post 979863)
Hello all, I wanted to know that i have pest attack in my garden and i don't know who are they. They are sticky, creepy little monsters and i don't know from where they come to my garden... I hate using poison in my garden so that tell me the best way to control these monsters

pest control in Brisbane