GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Electric chain saw; reliable and small; any recommendations? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/204923-electric-chain-saw%3B-reliable-small%3B-any-recommendations.html)

terryc 25-08-2012 04:50 AM

Electric chain saw; reliable and small; any recommendations?

Looking for a small electric chainsaw to save fiddling with the petrol
24" blade. can anyone recommend a good reliable brand 7 model?

Bloke Down The Pub 25-08-2012 05:05 AM

"terryc" wrote in message
Looking for a small electric chainsaw to save fiddling with the petrol 24"
blade. can anyone recommend a good reliable brand 7 model?

Had a mate buy this from Masters http://preview.tinyurl.com/btsxjms when it
was only $99 and he has had his monies worth out of it. Currently on their
site at $129 but still not a bad price.

Mike

SG1[_4_] 25-08-2012 05:09 AM

"terryc" wrote in message
Looking for a small electric chainsaw to save fiddling with the petrol 24"
blade. can anyone recommend a good reliable brand 7 model?

I have a Talon 14"from Bummings. It has done many a trailer load of wood
over the last 2 winters. Oregon Bar & Chain. Having my own benchtop
sharpener helps. They have one for $48 which is 1/2 of what I paid a few
years ago.