GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   a trap for both male & female fruitflies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/205104-trap-both-male-female-fruitflies.html)

John Savage 10-09-2012 03:13 PM

a trap for both male & female fruitflies

On his weekend radio program, Graham Ross said there is a new
commercial fruitfly lure on the market, it attracts both male and
female fruit flies. I believe he said it's marketed as BAMAC.

Seems like it might be just in time for the spring fruiting.

Phyllis 14-09-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Savage (Post 968553)
On his weekend radio program, Graham Ross said there is a new
commercial fruitfly lure on the market, it attracts both male and
female fruit flies. I believe he said it's marketed as BAMAC.

Seems like it might be just in time for the spring fruiting.

Would anyone have information on a supplier of this fruit fly lure. The Shire Council I work for want to use this for their vegie gardens for Children's Services.