Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default a trap for both male & female fruitflies

On his weekend radio program, Graham Ross said there is a new
commercial fruitfly lure on the market, it attracts both male and
female fruit flies. I believe he said it's marketed as BAMAC.

Seems like it might be just in time for the spring fruiting.

Old 14-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Savage View Post
On his weekend radio program, Graham Ross said there is a new
commercial fruitfly lure on the market, it attracts both male and
female fruit flies. I believe he said it's marketed as BAMAC.

Seems like it might be just in time for the spring fruiting.
Would anyone have information on a supplier of this fruit fly lure. The Shire Council I work for want to use this for their vegie gardens for Children's Services.