Hot stuff (cont)

Old 09-01-2014, 07:31 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Hot stuff (cont)

The Jalapenos and Habaneros are ripening and the sacrifice has been made. My
eyes were watering last night as I thinly sliced a habanero and then fried
two chops on top of it, not bad may do it again, but not when SWMBO is in
the house. The aroma and fumes lasted for a while.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 PM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:
The Jalapenos and Habaneros are ripening and the sacrifice has been
made. My eyes were watering last night as I thinly sliced a habanero
and then fried two chops on top of it, not bad may do it again, but
not when SWMBO is in the house. The aroma and fumes lasted for a
while.

I was at a party where the host was starting szchwan chicken. The breeze
was just right to waft the fumes of frying chillis into the loungeroom.
Withing seconds the part had broken up and was out on the lawn and verandah
coughing and weeping.

Old 10-01-2014, 09:00 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:39:58 +1100, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:

I was at a party where the host was starting szchwan chicken. The breeze
was just right to waft the fumes of frying chillis into the loungeroom.
Withing seconds the part had broken up and was out on the lawn and verandah
coughing and weeping.

I was eating devilled egg, cabbage and baked bean sandwiches in the office the other day.
Soon after everyone else went outside.