Old 15-09-2013, 08:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's 42nd Annual Show & Sale, "OrchidFever"

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you’re not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.
Old 16-09-2013, 01:42 AM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:01:29 +1000, F Murtz
wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you’re not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.
Old 16-09-2013, 05:37 AM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very
passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not
interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending
rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

World wide web means Sydney to some. I don't mind as ya neva know one day I
might visit Texas when the orchids are in bloom.
I am a member of the if you can't eat it don't grow it club though...

Old 17-09-2013, 09:22 AM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:37:14 +1000, "SG1"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very
passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not
interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending
rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

World wide web means Sydney to some. I don't mind as ya neva know one day I
might visit Texas when the orchids are in bloom.
I am a member of the if you can't eat it don't grow it club though...

As am I... I haven't enough spare time to indulge in ornamentals.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:45 AM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you’re not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

Geoffrey has not come back, looks like the penny dropped, he has not
come back and apologized for his mistake.

Old 17-09-2013, 01:45 PM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very
passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you’re not
interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending
rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

Geoffrey has not come back, looks like the penny dropped, he has not come
back and apologized for his mistake.

Hey Fred Muck who made you the moderator of this group, which is UNmoderated
and free to all.

Old 17-09-2013, 05:22 PM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening

SG1 wrote:

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am
very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that
you’re not interested in, please disregard in the future and
refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

Geoffrey has not come back, looks like the penny dropped, he has not
come back and apologized for his mistake.

Hey Fred Muck who made you the moderator of this group, which is
UNmoderated and free to all.

Another one for the list.
Old 27-09-2013, 06:11 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:01:29 AM UTC-5, F Murtz wrote:
Geoffrey wrote:

F Murtz I’m sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you’re not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

We have a few orchid vendors which come to this country from Australia each year. I was merely posting our information to anyone that might be interested in coming to our show if they were going to be in the vicinity. If there was an event that I was interested in and was going to be in your country, I would like to know about it, , but I will not post here again. I didn't realize you folks were so intolerable of other countries events?
Old 27-09-2013, 06:15 PM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:

F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very

passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not

interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending

rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also

have access to the Internet.

World wide web means Sydney to some. I don't mind as ya neva know one day I

might visit Texas when the orchids are in bloom.

I am a member of the if you can't eat it don't grow it club though...

Orchids are typically part of gardens and yards, used as ornamental plants only for looking at and tending to. However, orchids are also used as a food by some cultures and a growing number of cooks around the world. There are no poisonous orchids are out there, so any of them can be eaten. In fact, some orchids are grown just for that purpose.

Read mo http://www.ehow.com/facts_4828217_ed...#ixzz2g6u55i9A
Old 27-09-2013, 11:14 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:11:20 -0700 (PDT), Geoffrey
wrote:

I didn't realize you folks were so intolerable of other countries events?

We must be learning from the master of that game... one guess who that
might be?

Old 22-09-2014, 03:21 PM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:

F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very

passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not

interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending

rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also

have access to the Internet.

World wide web means Sydney to some. I don't mind as ya neva know one day I

might visit Texas when the orchids are in bloom.

I am a member of the if you can't eat it don't grow it club though...

Orchids are typically part of gardens and yards, used as ornamental plants only for looking at and tending to. However, orchids are also used as a food by some cultures and a growing number of cooks around the world. There are no poisonous orchids out there, so any of them can be eaten. In fact, some orchids are grown just for that purpose.

Read mo http://www.ehow.com/facts_4828217_ed...#ixzz2g6u55i9A

Old 22-09-2014, 03:33 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:01:29 AM UTC-5, F Murtz wrote:

F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about? If this is something that you're not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

Old 23-09-2014, 10:28 PM posted to aus.gardens,soc.culture.usa

wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:

[...]

You /still/ haven't worked out how to use a computer?
You stupid american ****.