GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I have seen nothing here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/215114-i-have-seen-nothing-here.html)

Bloke Down The Pub 07-12-2017 05:35 AM

I have seen nothing here

For awhile so this is in the nature of a test to see if its me my Usenet
server or you lot slacking off.

Mike

Bloke Down The Pub 07-12-2017 05:35 AM

I have seen nothing here

"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote in message
For awhile so this is in the nature of a test to see if its me my Usenet
server or you lot slacking off.

Mike

Replying to self: Its you lot.

Jeßus[_17_] 02-01-2018 10:27 PM

I have seen nothing here

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:35:06 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

For awhile so this is in the nature of a test to see if its me my Usenet
server or you lot slacking off.

Everyone's slacking off.

Bloke Down The Pub 15-01-2018 02:22 PM

I have seen nothing here

wrote:

For awhile so this is in the nature of a test to see if its me my Usenet
server or you lot slacking off.

Everyone's slacking off.

And that's the nature of the beast on hot summer days and days of tropical
cyclone induced rain and in most weather I have to admit. I need somebody
to entertain me

Mike

Jeßus[_17_] 30-03-2018 08:15 AM

I have seen nothing here

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:22:15 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

For awhile so this is in the nature of a test to see if its me my Usenet
server or you lot slacking off.

Everyone's slacking off.

And that's the nature of the beast on hot summer days and days of tropical
cyclone induced rain and in most weather I have to admit. I need somebody
to entertain me

Mike

I think this group is officially dead!