Old 12-05-2003, 08:33 AM
Angela Ryan

Default Can anyone Help??

I went to the Easter Show last month and around the place, in planter
boxed were these purple leafy plants. The leaves were kind've really
dark purple/greeny colour with a normal shape, the leaves that is. I
think it is a shrub....no flowers

Does anyone know what it is called???

Old 30-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Ben

Sounds like Rhoeo discolor to me. Very popular at the moment. But it
rots very quickly if kept too wet. You'll find a picture here...
http://www.kerikeri.co.nz/gift&gardenmagic/