Old 14-05-2003, 08:56 PM
]#[ Mining Pioneer

Default Howard shows his arrogance - AGAIN

Aust to join WTO action on EU's GMO ban
**********************************

QUOTE
CANBERRA, May 14 AAP - Australia has joined World Trade Organisation (WTO)
action against a European Union ban on genetically modified organisms (GMO).
Trade Minister Mark Vaile said today Australia would join 13 other countries
which are challenging the EU's ban which has been in place for more than a
year. Mr Vaile said the ban had no basis in science and could not be
justified. He said Australian trade interests, and those of other developed
and developing countries, were being hurt by the ban.
UNQUOTE

What does that imbecile of Trade Minister Mark Vaile knows about science ?
Does he know the fool what is the "modus operandi " of chemical fertilisers
???
Of course he doesn't, that poor sod, since I am the one who discovered it
indeed...

BUT there is no copyright and the ANU can rob it as they usually do in that
country !

Here it is :
Chemical fertilisers are salts.
Salts are poisons for the plant since the sap of a heathly plant is neutral
to acidic while the salts are indeed highly alcaline !
The only outcome for a plant surrounded by chemical fertiliser generated
solutions is then to dilute those poisons, which it cannot escape indeed
since spread on/in the ground by their soluble nature ! ... Dilution through
increased abnormal water intake is then the only way indeed to reduce the pH
value to better but still un-acceptable levels !!!

This is how a plant survives then !!!
BY DILUTING THE FERTILISERS POISONS WITH WATER !!!
THE CHEMICAL FERTILISERS BRING NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT DESTRUCTION OF THE
HUMUS AND CARENCY OF THE PLANT AND ANIMALS/ MEN FEEDING ON THEM !
BUT the danger is still there and in a effort for survival the plant rushes
to flowering and to seed ... carrying of course all the added tied up water
and diluted fertiliser poisons in its cell !

Of course such imbecile as Australian Trade Minister Mark Vaile backed up by
that mean little swaggy of Shorty Howard are going to bawl to the company :
We are increasing the yield of ploughed fields !! We have done this and that
.... the ****en mean sods !!! Yapp Yapp Yapp will resound and the
sci000ntific Emus of the ANU clapping in their little hands will brawl in
turn :: Hourray Mr Prime Minister !!!
Just see the scene !!!

What happens really ???
The sap of the plant becomes duly alcaline i.e. salty or sweet and the bugs
of the field which would shun acidic sap plant ( sour or bitter ) feast on
those sick & sweetish food and multiply !
Then the official Govt Vermins ****s come up with scheme to eradicate the
bugs ( no understanding of course for the reasons for it ) ... and bring in
the ****en crop-dusting criminals to the rescue !!!
The organo-chlorine pesticide and now still "better " organo-phosphorous
pesticide are used and the results ?
Poisining of the water table and developement of so-called genetic
dizzeazzes ... with some other medic vermins coming to the fore alleging
some scheme to " cure " the dezzzeazzzezzzz !
( no understanding of course for the reasons for it )
THEN ALZEILMER AND AUTISM IS UP TO 1 000 % IN THE STATES AND IN AUSTRALIA IN
THE LAST 10 YEARS !!!!
THAT THE CLEAR RESULT INDEED !!!
+ of course all the other goodies I don't care to mention !

Now, those bloody imbeciles want us in Europe to eat their GMO shits ???
Especially some one like me who does 8 00 Km down to the Pyrénées to bring
back a trailer full of 600 l of the best pure ( high resistivity 12000
Ohms ) water 4 times a year !!!! ....and who of course grow me own garden
without any fertilisers at all BUT only compost according to the Bio-Dynamic
R. Steiner's method and, who can count the " lombrics" in the ground as the
the tell tale indication of real fertility !!!

AND YOU WANT ME ****EN MARK VAILE AND ****EN MEAN JOHNY HOWARD TO EAT YOUR
GMO SHITS !!!
NO WAY MATES !!!
FURTHER THE MORE, I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED PROCESSED FOOD IN MY LIFE NOR DO I
HAVE TAKEN A SINGLE MEDICAL DRUG IN 40 YEARS TIME !!! ... and will never do
of course ... No need of those medical parasits thriving on ignorance ...
fasting, abstinence, enama pugation are my cure when needed !!!

SO, MEAN AUSTRALIAN *******S JUST STICK YOU ****EN GMO SHIT UP YOUR ARSE
!!!!
WE WON'T HAVE A BAR OF IT ****EN SCI000000NTIFIC PONTIFICATING IMBECILES
!!!!

No regards

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great Celtic God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator of
all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay or ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strenght to uphold at all time the Blessed Celtic Sword of Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO THE CELTS !!!!

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

* The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle Of The 20th Century
http://membres.lycos.fr/jpturcaud/
* The True Geology ( previously Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths )
http://membres.lycos.fr/xxx/ ( Not available due to plagiarism hazards )

Breaking News
"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Official launching done in Perth this 15th December 2002

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

Pullit" a écrit dans le message de news:
Is anyone else sick of seeing Johnny with that smug look on his face, with
the basic attitude of "I'm the boss and you can all like it or lump it"?

He reckons his tax cuts are "better than nothing". What a joke. I have no
doubt that the majority of Australians would rather see that money going
towards health or education, than squandered on yet another blatant vote
buying exercise.

PLEASE Labor - sort yourselves out so that we have a decent opposition!