Old 12-02-2003, 03:23 PM
HonkyNut

Default yellow leaves on lemon tree

I know this sounds really gross but I have a friend who has a lemon tree...
when the leaves go yellow he takes a leak on it and within a couple of weeks
its back to lush again. He learned the trick from a nursery friend who
swears by it. I guess its the ultimate example of recycling.

"Dwayne" wrote in message
If your pH is too high it will lock up the nutrients your plant needs.

Iron
is one of the ones it will affect. You might check it out. Good luck.
Dwayne

"Andrew G" wrote in message
"Harry" wrote in message
. net...
Hello
Our lemon tree has lots of green fruit, but leaves are
yellowing?
Please advise what it needs.

Thanks

Harry

Sorry, but I can only be of partial help here, to narrow it down.
I remember this from Tafe.
There can be yellowing of leaves on citrus in Feburary or August. Hmmm,
probably other times too :-)
Anway it's a deficiency, and one of those 2 months it's Magnesium, the

other
its Iron.
The only thing is I can't remember what deficiency went with what month

:-(
So it's either a Iron deficiency or magnesium deficieny. Maybe someone

here
knows which one is which?

Good luck