GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Native Plants, Shruds and Ground Cover. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/2293-re-native-plants-shruds-ground-cover.html)

Tom Elliott 07-02-2003 11:24 AM

Native Plants, Shruds and Ground Cover.

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:14:07 +1100, "Grego"
wrote:

Hi Guy's,
I've just done some landscaping around the house and I want to plant
natives, I've been looking for an Aussie Site that has pictures along with
the info on the species. And I've had know luck at all,
It would be great if someone could give me a few sites to checkout, or if
you have any advise.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Whereabouts are you, Greg?

Tom Elliott
remove `mapsitna' from email address to reply by email.