GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orange Trees and Lemon Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/2300-re-orange-trees-lemon-trees.html)

Chookie 14-02-2003 11:37 AM

Orange Trees and Lemon Trees

In article ,
John Savage wrote:

* adding aus.gardens into newsgroups as citrus are popular here in Oz *

(Dickee12) writes:
Hi all, we have come to own an orange and lemon tree in our back yard. The
Oranges are extremely bitter tasting and the lemons grow tto big; the size of
grapefruits, and are too pulpy.

1 How can we make the oranges be less bitter tasting?

My neighbour says they only turn sweet after a frost. Didn't see where the OP
was from.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

The most consistent empirical proof from history is the doctrine of human
depravity. -- Chuck Colson