Old 16-02-2003, 03:02 AM
Gabra

Default screening fruit trees/vines

I wish to screen off a huge satellite dish in my neighbour's backyard that
overlooks my backyard fence by about 3/4 of a metre (3 feet). I was thinking
of putting in some fencetop lattice and growing a vine and/or growing a
fruit tree. Has anyone got any recommendations? Grapes are ruled out because
they drop their leaves--I want something with lots of leaves/branches that
will block the view.

--
Gabra
'gabbyingATyahooDOTcomDOTau'

Old 17-02-2003, 01:55 PM
silvasurfa

"Gabra" wrote in message
I wish to screen off a huge satellite dish in my neighbour's backyard that
overlooks my backyard fence by about 3/4 of a metre (3 feet). I was

thinking
of putting in some fencetop lattice and growing a vine and/or growing a
fruit tree. Has anyone got any recommendations? Grapes are ruled out

because
they drop their leaves--I want something with lots of leaves/branches that
will block the view.

--
Gabra
'gabbyingATyahooDOTcomDOTau'
Anti-spam email address courtesy of www.deadspam.com

If the area gets morning sun, then passionfruit are nice.

Old 26-02-2003, 04:22 AM
Gabra

"silvasurfa" wrote in message
. ..

"Gabra" wrote in message
I wish to screen off a huge satellite dish in my neighbour's backyard

that
overlooks my backyard fence by about 3/4 of a metre (3 feet). I was

thinking
of putting in some fencetop lattice and growing a vine and/or growing a
fruit tree. Has anyone got any recommendations? Grapes are ruled out

because
they drop their leaves--I want something with lots of leaves/branches

that
will block the view.

If the area gets morning sun, then passionfruit are nice.

Thanks! Anything other than passionfruit? I'm not used to eating them...

Thuja Green Giant Screening Trees: Your Experience Buster Chops Lawns 1 28-08-2006 02:06 AM
USDA Zone 9 partial screening trees/shrubs [email protected] Gardening 7 09-03-2006 12:05 PM
good trees for screening? [email protected] Lawns 2 01-06-2005 04:37 AM
Screening trees Mike Gardening 7 24-03-2004 01:12 AM
screening fruit trees/vines Gabra Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:36 AM