Old 21-02-2003, 11:38 PM
John Savage

Default Update on yellow lemon tree leaves

Anonymous Nobody writes:
Many thanks for the responses to my question.
The Epson Salts (Mag. sulphate) did the trick.....

Already?!

You'll still need to get those trace elements by next summer, and
remember to fertilise 3 or 4 times through the year.
--
John Savage (newsgroup email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)

Old 22-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Anonymous

Well, not already,but certainly has stopped any more yellowing by the
look of things. IT was progressing at a fairly rapid rate (the yellowing)

http://www.usenet.com
Old 23-02-2003, 06:23 AM
whiteMemphis

is this referring to a total yellowing, or like what's happening in my lime
tree (Tahitian) where some of the leaves are showing a yellow background but
with still strong green veining, is this the same & would epson salts fix
it? thanks any info.

"Anonymous" Nobody wrote in message ...
Hi
Many thanks for the responses to my question.
The Epson Salts (Mag. sulphate) did the trick.....
Thanks again.
Harry

http://www.usenet.com

Old 28-02-2003, 10:48 PM
John Savage

"whiteMemphis" writes:
is this referring to a total yellowing, or like what's happening in my lime
tree (Tahitian) where some of the leaves are showing a yellow background but
with still strong green veining, is this the same & would epson salts fix
it? thanks any info.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Probably.
--
John Savage (newsgroup email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)