Old 26-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Grae

Default Any pond people out there?Perth

Hi i am in Perth and well ponds do go with gardens!!!does anyone want to
talk about there pond on here,what plants they grow and such??Let me
know.Graeme

Old 27-02-2003, 01:00 AM
YSL

I am in Melbourne. YSL

Old 27-02-2003, 01:01 PM
Grae

Hi YSL i was actually hoping for a perth person as i had some plants(sunrise
water lillies) to swap or at least share.Your to far away for that but id
like to talk ponds if you do.use my email address if you dont want to give
out too many details on here.seeya Grae
"YSL" wrote in message
I am in Melbourne. YSL

Old 27-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Sue

Hi
I have just put a pond into my garden here in Karratha. It is only a
small one with two falls leading into it. When I come down to Perth in
April I am going to try to buy some water lilies for it. Hopefully they
will not fry in the hot water! (The pond is in the shade but our water up
here is always hot).

Sue

Old 28-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Just a little bit

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:41:08 +0800, "Sue" wrote:

Hi
I have just put a pond into my garden here in Karratha. It is only a
small one with two falls leading into it. When I come down to Perth in
April I am going to try to buy some water lilies for it. Hopefully they
will not fry in the hot water! (The pond is in the shade but our water up
here is always hot).

Water Lilies really need around 60cm or more of water to really thrive, but 45cm
will do. Less than that and they won't go well.

Old 18-03-2003, 11:56 AM
regncyn

Hi
I've found a great lot of forums at the following site
great people, helpful too...............
http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/ also another site
http://groups.msn.com/AustralianPond...urwebpage.msnw
cheers