GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/28544-snails.html)

Brad-Sabrina-Felix 24-05-2003 10:08 AM

Snails

Does anyone know how to keep snails off the garden which is safe for children as we have a young child who likes to do gardening and we also look after children

Thanx Brad

Chookie 25-05-2003 05:32 AM

Snails

In article ,
"Brad-Sabrina-Felix" wrote:

Does anyone know how to keep snails off the garden which is safe for children
as we have a young child who likes to do gardening and we also look after
children

A duck.

Except that they poo everywhere.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

Jeremy Lunn 25-05-2003 06:44 AM

Snails

In article ,
Chookie wrote: