GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   speaking of aloe vera ... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/31973-speaking-aloe-vera.html)

John Savage 15-06-2003 12:32 AM

speaking of aloe vera ...

While enduring a heavy head cold recently, I decided I'd try the paper
tissues that come impregnated with aloe vera. They are amazing. No more
the tell-tale red, chaffed nose. The tissues seem so much softer. There
are a couple of brands available on the shelf of your supermarket. Keep
a box on hand for your next bout of sniffles.

You'll be so glad you did. (TM) :-)
--
John Savage (news reply email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)

Trish Brown 15-06-2003 02:20 AM

speaking of aloe vera ...

John Savage wrote:

While enduring a heavy head cold recently, I decided I'd try the paper
tissues that come impregnated with aloe vera. They are amazing. No more
the tell-tale red, chaffed nose. The tissues seem so much softer. There
are a couple of brands available on the shelf of your supermarket. Keep
a box on hand for your next bout of sniffles.

You'll be so glad you did. (TM) :-)
--
John Savage

Psst! Try the eucalyptus flavoured ones as well! They're really good to sdiff
whed your doze is blogged! ;-D
--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, NSW, Australia