GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Massage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/32704-massage.html)

Lushy 18-06-2003 12:56 AM

Massage

Hi all, after a good day in the garden pamper yourself with a, inexpensive,
soothing, healing massage by Qualified Masseuer, in the comfort of your own
home. This is a fairdinkum service and ID is provided. Portsea to Carrum
serviced. Email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
David Lush
Rye Massage Services

Michael Wierzbinski 20-06-2003 12:44 AM

Massage

"Lushy" wrote in message
Hi all, after a good day in the garden pamper yourself with a,

inexpensive,
soothing, healing massage by Qualified Masseuer, in the comfort of your

own
home. This is a fairdinkum service and ID is provided. Portsea to Carrum
serviced. Email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
David Lush
Rye Massage Services

Not that I doubt you, but with a name like Lush how can you go wrong :-)