GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Elephant Ears (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/35337-elephant-ears.html)

Flossie 03-07-2003 03:56 PM

Elephant Ears

I have a wonderful Elephant Ears plant, it has lots of new leaves and its
quite magnificent. I have noticed lately however that the leaves are
looking a bit ratty around the edges.... instead of the nice smooth edge
they look like the giant mice have been at them... all jagged all of a
sudden. The front of the trunk also has a localised yellow spot
developing... can anyone advise me on how to treat it?

Thanks in anticipation

Leanne