Old 07-07-2003, 07:20 AM
dave

Default Does anyone know where I can buy waratah flowers?

Hi,

Can someone point me to where I might be able to buy telopea sp. (native
waratah) flowers in Queensland please. Ive looked on google and I cant find
anywhere

Thanks in advance
David
Old 10-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Mylorace

You may not be able to get any until around October/ Nov, as that is the
flowering season,
those that were grown for the Olympic Games were a bit special, in that they
were forced and early floweres.
Mylo.

Does anyone know Where I can get railway sleepers? tina United Kingdom 11 29-01-2007 07:14 PM
Does anyone know where in the SW you can purchase a "Japanese" or "Indian" ladder style trellis? I Love Lucy Gardening 0 06-07-2006 12:00 AM
REQ: Anyone know of a good online source to buy heathers from in the UK ??? descds United Kingdom 12 07-09-2005 11:38 AM
waratah in pots? Simon Australia 2 06-11-2003 12:22 PM
Anyone know of a good online source to buy heathers from in sacha United Kingdom 0 03-02-2003 06:53 PM