Old 16-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Elguapo

Default Are my plants confused??

I have noticed that a few of the plants in my yard are showing evidence of
growth that I normally assocaited with Spring. My mullberry bush has new
leaf growth, as do several lysteria and my passionfruit has started
flowering but to name a few. I am in a bay side suburb of Melbourne. Has
any one else in Melbourne noticed this?

Old 17-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Trish Brown

Elguapo wrote:

I have noticed that a few of the plants in my yard are showing evidence of
growth that I normally assocaited with Spring. My mullberry bush has new
leaf growth, as do several lysteria and my passionfruit has started
flowering but to name a few. I am in a bay side suburb of Melbourne. Has
any one else in Melbourne noticed this?

I'm in Newcastle and am seeing similar things. Weird, isn't it? My Wisteria is
budding and I've noticed wattles in full flower out along the Black Hill Road.
It *has* been a pretty mild winter...
--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old 17-07-2003, 03:09 AM
Gregory Toomey

"Elguapo" wrote in message
I have noticed that a few of the plants in my yard are showing evidence of
growth that I normally assocaited with Spring. My mullberry bush has new
leaf growth, as do several lysteria and my passionfruit has started
flowering but to name a few. I am in a bay side suburb of Melbourne. Has
any one else in Melbourne noticed this?

The wattle was blooming in June here in Queensland which is very early.
Perhaps a combination of the druought & a warm Autumn.

We recorded the warmest single day in May ever this year.

gtoomey