Old 23-07-2003, 05:43 AM
paxwax

Default weed identification

Hi.
I'm looking for web sites that are fairly detailed in relation to
weedidentification. Plant sites would be helpful too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Pax.

Old 01-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Kathy

Hi Pax,
You could try the Weeds Australia site at http://www.weeds.org.au/
While this is in no way a detailed guide for weed identification it has a
long list of reference material that may be of some use. The CSIRO also has
a fairly good data base of weed info and ag notes. Though if you are looking
for a site that provides a free field guide I think you're out of luck.. all
I could find was a list of books you could buy on the subject.

Cheers

Kathy