Old 24-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Robert B II

Default Healthy Food On The Road

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dieti...ifold_oven.htm

--

For example, on a trip back to Alice Springs from Melbourne recently, I
stopped at Port Augusta, purchased 200gms of steak, 1 large carrot, 1 medium
potato, and a 425g can pureed tomatoes with garlic and olives (other
varieties are available). I then diced the meat and vegetables and placed
them in the container, and then added the contents of the canned pureed
tomatoes, placed the lid on top, wrapped the container in aluminium foil (to
prevent the package from opening or leaking), placed the parcel into the
cooking box, and drove to Coober Pedy at 100kms per hour (600 kms = 6
hours). When I arrived at Coober Pedy the meal was fully cooked, hot enough
to burn my tongue, and once it had cooled sufficiently, I consumed it with 2
or 4 slices of unbuttered whole meal bread. It was fantastic!

Who needs pies and hamburgers when you have an exhaust manifold oven!

Roy Price

Old 24-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Chu Mai Fat

"Robert B II" wrote in message
[...]

Next time, rather than eat it, why not film yourself throwing this crap into
a garden whilst driving past, it would have made great compost and been on
topic on all 3 groups you cross posted to, cretin.