Old 12-08-2003, 11:13 PM
DeeJ

Default Wanting to make White Oil ( callled Dormant Oil in US)

Hi Len - thanks for that - I have seen the vege oil / dishwash recipe -
and having seen now that others use it I will try.

I note just abaove that recipe you use Murphy's Soap ... where is the
usual place to purchase this from?

TIA

cheers

"len brauer" wrote in message
g'day deej,

i have a recipe listed on my remedies page for a home made white oil,
i think it is a little simpler than the one you are looking at.

let me know how it goes for you, haven't had any negative reports yet.

take care

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/

Old 13-08-2003, 02:23 AM
len brauer

those recipes come from the net so that soap is a usa product, can
probably be done without or substitute for some otehr soap not sure
what sort of soap it is it could be incecticidal soap, i'd try without
it.

len

snipped
--