Old 13-08-2003, 11:12 AM
A bit more than

Default Gardening in Brisbane

At work I may be getting transferred to Brisbane sometime soon.

I have a fair sized potted collection of sasanqua, japonica and reticulata
camellias plus some nice dissectum maples and I would hate to have to leave them
in Sydney. How do the aforementioned plants grow in Brissie?

Thanks for any replies.

Old 20-08-2003, 01:40 AM
John Savage

A bit more than writes:
At work I may be getting transferred to Brisbane sometime soon.

Being sent to Coventry?? ;-))

Old 22-08-2003, 08:22 AM
A bit more than

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:38:55 GMT, John Savage
wrote:

At work I may be getting transferred to Brisbane sometime soon.

Being sent to Coventry?? ;-))

More like Berlin. ;-)