GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Who has experience growing Noni? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/40443-who-has-experience-growing-noni.html)

ling 14-08-2003 11:40 PM

Who has experience growing Noni?

Hi all,

I am looking for people who has experience growing Noni.
Please respond here or email me at

ling

Robert B II 15-08-2003 06:00 AM

ling wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for people who has experience growing Noni.

I think Noni Hazelhurst is fully grown :)

--
Robert B* II

Chookie 15-08-2003 12:32 PM

In article , "ling" wrote:

I am looking for people who has experience growing Noni.

Hazlehurst?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

A bit more than 16-08-2003 09:22 AM

Who has experience growing Noni?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:28:02 +0930, "Robert B II"
wrote:

I think Noni Hazelhurst is fully grown :)

Nah, she's only about 5' tall. Needs some fertilizer!